Zitat Zitat von -theANIMAL- Beitrag anzeigen
    @Tiger

Guter Text.

Woher hast du den ?

greetz
    BroSience auf FB

Eisenbeißer/in Avatar von Christian3
    Zitat Zitat von Tiger91 Beitrag anzeigen
    Everyday I have to go to class and sit in boring ass lecture halls. Sitting around 200 kids complaining and bitching about how this 10 a.m. class is too early. I sit there taking it all in, sipping on my protein shake, thinking to myself how they bitch about being tired when 4 hours ago I was at the gym waiting for the doors to open to start leg day. While they were in their cozy little beds I was doing set after set of squats, and as I sit there in class legs killing me, neck sore and bruised from the bar, I'm smiling inside cuz I know I'm a part of something these people will never know. A level of dedication only a small percentage will ever feel. And I'm not saying there aren't others that are dedicated as I am about going to the gym every day but I don't count the bi-tri-chest'er***s as dedicated. The ones that take up all the space and benches but then come Friday, Saturday, Sunday, the gym is empty as a college student's wallet. The weekends are the best days. The fat is trimmed away from the meat and only the true hungry Animals show their faces in the gym. We never talk to each other but simple nods get our words across to each other. We're a part of the dedicated that live in the shadows growing wings. The brotherhood built with iron, pain, sweat and blood…

www.pitt-force.com

Forum Spezialist/in Avatar von -theANIMAL-
    That guy's a freak.' Yeah, I hear them. That's me they're talking about. They can't understand why I'm here every morning at 5. They can't understand because they don't have it in them. I live for this. All I think about is the next pak, meal, workout, set, rep… I'm here for a reason. I'm here to do something I couldn't do last week, and next week I'll do something I couldn't do this week. It may be 10 more pounds, 5 more pounds, 1 more set, or maybe even just 1 more rep, but it's something I couldn't do before. I love it. It's about knowing your limits and then blowing them away. My success is achieved by reaching failure. When I can't do one more rep, that's when I've succeeded. I know that I've really done it when I hit the showers and I stand there under the water unable to lift my arms up to scrub the sweat out of my hair. I stand there and think, 'It's going to be a good day.' I crave it like some primal instinct telling me to go do it. People think I'm crazy because they can't understand. That's what the Animal brotherhood is about though. It's us against them. They look at us and call us 'freaks,' but we look at each other and understand. It's not about some kind of superficial glory or getting ass, it's about finding what's inside of you and bringing it out. That's Animal.

zwodreivier
    "Find What You Love and Let It Kill You!"

Tiger91
    Gast

zwodreivier
    Wo hastn das her?

Wo hastn das her?
    Sag ich nicht...

Tiger91
    Gast
    Sag ich nicht...

http://animalpak.com/html/article_de...n=livin&id=297

Hey cool, jetzt hab ich wieder was zum lesen.

Meins war aus Fratzenbook.

Tiger91
    Gast
    Hey cool, jetzt hab ich wieder was zum lesen.

Meins war aus Fratzenbook.
    Deluxe Version von mir an dich

Deluxe Version von mir an dich

1234Animalpunkte.

Discopumper/in Avatar von Dacta-Q
    Es ist nicht so, dass wir nicht mehr auf Bäume klettern können, weil wir alt werden. Wir werden alt, weil wir nicht mehr auf Bäume klettern.

Seite 45 von 51 ErsteErste ... 354344454647 ... LetzteLetzte