Seite 1 von 9 123 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 84
    Power User Avatar von Steven Klippstein

Gustavo Badell "News"

BB-Schwergewicht Avatar von BigPascal
    Danke.

Ohne dich wäre das Pro-Forum nur halb so gut.

Discopumper/in Avatar von chosen1982
    vielen dank steven.

ich kann bigpascal nur zustimmen.

Zitat Zitat von BigPascal
    Danke.

Ohne dich wäre das Pro-Forum nur halb so gut.

Zitat Zitat von chosen1982
    vielen dank steven.

ich kann bigpascal nur zustimmen.
    Danke euch beiden.

MfG Steven

Gustavo unterschreibt bei Weider.

Weider Publications ist gehert verkünden zu dürfen, dass sie den Top Profi Gustavo Badell nun bei sich haben. Badell hat im letzten Jahr zum vierten Mal in folge die Top 10 bei der Mr. Olympia erreicht.

Gustavo sagt das es ein Lebenstraum für ihn ist den er schon seit seiner Amateur Karriere hat. Als er mit dem Bodybuilding vor 15 Jahren anfing, waren seine Idole Lee Haney und Lee Labrada, welche er regelmäßig in den FLEX und Muscle & Fitness Magazinen gesehen hat.

Im Moment bereitet sich Gustavo für die Ironman Pro am 25. Feburar 2008 vor.

Original Beitrag von flexonline.com
    BADELL ON BOARD
    Written by: Allan Donnelly
    January 18, 2007

Weider Publications is proud to announce the signing of another top--level professional, Gustavo Badell. One of the top--ranked bodybuilders in the world, Badell recently cracked the top 10 at the 2007 Olympia for the fourth consecutive year.

“I've been waiting for this time all my life since was an amateur,” the 35-year-old Badell said. “FLEX and Muscle & Fitness are the only magazines I got a chance to read when I started bodybuilding 15 years ago. My idols, my role models, bodybuilders like Lee Haney and Lee Labrada were in FLEX magazine and Muscle and Fitness. The magazine gave me a lot of inspiration in the sport, so this is a dream come true for me.”

The Venezuelan--born Badell announced his presence as one of the world's best by placing third at the 2004 Mr. Olympia. Since then he has placed in the top four at three consecutive Arnold Classic's (2005, 3rd; 2006, 4th; 2006; 4th) and in the top 10 in the last three Olympias (2005, 3rd; 2006, 6th; 2007, 7th).

Next month, on February 16, Badell returns to the Ironman Pro, a contest he won in 2005. For those in the Houston, Texas area this weekend, be sure to stop by One2One Training Center -- owned by IFBB judge Lee Thompson -- to see Badell from noon to 5 p.m. tomorrow. For more info, go to www.one2onetrainingcenter.com.

And check out flexonline.com next week for an in-depth interview with Badell leading up to the Ironman Pro.

MfG Steven

Gestern, den 18. Januar 2008 wurde der neue Weider Athlet, Gustavo Badell vom Flughafen von Lee Thompson ein IFFB Judge und NPC Chairman in Texas abgeholt.
    Beide trainierten später in Lee's ONE2One Studio in Houston, Texas. Gustavo wird heute in Lee's Studio von 12Uhr bis 16Uhr als Gast sein.

Original Beitrag von felxonline.com
    Today IFBB judge and NPC Chairman of the great State of Texas Lee Thompson picked up new Weider athlete and upcoming Ironman competitor Gustavo Badell at the airport.
    The two later trained at Lee's One2One training center in Houston. Gustavo is making an appearance there tomorrow (Saturday) from noon until four. Stop by if you are in the area.

MfG Steven

Noch zwei nette Bilder vom Gustavo und IFBB Promoter Lee Thompson's.

Bilder sind vom 19. Januar 2008
    http://www.bbszene.de/board/showthread.php?t=126039

MfG Steven

und noch ein paar genau 4 Wochen vor der Ironman Pro Show

MfG Steven

Discopumper/in Avatar von Mr.FrEEzEr
    seine äusserungen über victors verletzung bei flexonline.com
    hätte er sich imo sparen können.
    vic hätte ihn in der pfeife geraucht, und ich denke nicht das er ein top6
    kandidat ist.

GUSTAVO BADELL
    “First of all I want to wish the best recovery for him, I wish he’s going to be okay after this. But people are talking like he was going to be first in any contest he entered and I disagree with that. Victor is not unbeatable. Victor is a guy with a good physique …but he’s never bringing his condition totally dry. I’m not saying Victor’s not good, but I want to be honest. The condition we bring on the stage, we bring the best condition. He never brings that look – he’s got condition but he’s a little watery always. I don’t see Victor like Ronnie Coleman years ago, like Jay Cutler two years ago. Victor’s a great talent but we got a lot of guys who want that title - it’s Phil Heath, it’s myself, it’s Toney Freeman, it’s Melvin Anthony – we want it and we’ve been working really hard for it. I’m a competitor and I respect he’s a competitor too, but we talking about the reality – Victor’s condition is not the best condition. He is not unbeatable. He had to compete first and do a lot of comparisons with the rest of us.”
    http://www.flexonline.com/news/289

flexonline.com Interview mit Gustavo Badell welcher sich vier Wochen vor der Arnold Classic Show befindet.

FLEXONLINE INTERVIEW
    Written by: Allan Donnelly
    January 19, 2008

Each week leading up to the Ironman Pro on February 16, Flexonline will highlight some of the top competitors in the lineup. Today, that competitor is Gustavo Badell. When he last competed in the Ironman, in 2005 – a year in which he finished third at both the Mr. Olympia and the Arnold Classic - Badell bested a field that included a Melvin Anthony, Lee Priest and David Henry. Now, coming off a 8th place finish at the 2007 Olympia, the 35-year-old Badell is anxious to get back on stage and prove that he deserves to be mentioned as one of the top three bodybuilders in the world.

FLEX: How did you feel about placing 8th the 2007 Olympia after making the final posedown three years in a row?
    GUSTAVO BADELL: Like any other profession you have good times and bad times. Bodybuiding is about trying to experiment. About nutrition, about training, how you are going to get the best result that you want to win every show you step in. I’ve been tring to fix some things since the Olympia after talking to the judges. I didn’t agree with their decision but I respect their opinion.

FLEX: What is going to be different at the Ironman?
    GB: I was always trying to bring my best condition on stage, better than in any other contest, so I sacrificed a little bit of size on my legs. I did the stepper and gauntlet machine very hard, two hours a day for the last 14 weeks. And trying to bring more drastic conditioning onstage I sacrificed my leg size. I improved a lot of things – I improved my waistline, I improved my symmetry in my body and I’m happy with what happened. But I made some mistakes, so now we [Chris Aceto and I] are fixing those together.

FLEX: Any idea what you are going to weigh for the Ironman?
    GB: Never worry about my weight. The last couple years I made the mistake about focusing on gaining size. Now, we’re always talking about being better in everything. I don’t even think about weight.

FLEX: What are you weighing now?
    GB: When I was at Lee Thompson’s gym [on Saturday] I was 264 and my bodyfat levels were 3.5 percent. So right now at 264, on very low carbs. And even with that I’m keeping my muscle size. So even though I’m not thinking about my weight, I’m definitely going to be bigger than ever.

FLEX: Having already won the Ironman two years ago, does that do anything for your confidence?
    GB: Of course gives it me confidence. There’s a huge Latin community in LA, where I have a lot of fans that support me big time. I’m excited to go to a show over there.

FLEX: I’m going to name a competitor who you will be up against at either the Ironman or the Arnold Classic. Tell me why you will beat them.

Toney Freeman.
    GB: He had a very good year last year. At the Olympia I beat him and I beat him many times. He beat me just once at the Arnold Classic [last year]. Toney is a great bodybuilder but Toney is 41 years old. I respect him and for sure he brings the best condition but Toney Freeman has problems with his chest, he’s got problems with his upper body always. Side by side with me I got a more complete package. He’s taller than me, so to be next to me and look good he needs to compete at 350, 400 pounds. Toney will be top five for sure. He needs to bring his A game of course but the day of the show – every body part, pose by pose, I’m gonna kill him. When we hit back shots, it’s gonna be like a kid next to me because my back shot is one of the best back shots in the world.

FLEX: Phil Heath.
    GB: He has great potential in the sport, he’s got a lot, a lot of years to come to improve his physique and to bring his best to the sport. But something you can’t forget is it’s about time – I’ve been working in this sport for a long time. I’ve been competing for many, many years. I got more muscle maturity. He looks great but he needs beef. It’s not just about he gained 20 pounds, it’s about where those 20 pounds are going. What about when he turns around? What about his back? He doesn’t have the width you’re supposed to have to be a champion. He’s got a lot of time to improve his physique. But last year at the Arnold I was weighing like 25 pounds heavier than him with the same condition. He’s gonna be a top guy at this show, and I know he’s hungry and I respect him. He’s got a lot of years to come but right now, this is my prime time.

FLEX: Silvio Samuel.
    GB: Great physique. I think Silvio has great symmetry and everything but Silvio was lucky to get 7th [at the 2007 Olympia]. I don’t want to disrespect the judges but they saw something that I didn’t. Silvo has alot of good talent and a lot of good bodyparts but he’s got a lot of weakness too, which is the problem with many bodybuilders. I know Silvio is gonna be in great condition but I know my condition is gonna be perfect too. Like I said with Toney, when we turn around with back … my back is really crisp and wide in comparison with those guys. I’ve got more muscle than those guys. Silvio is under 200 pounds. He’s a champion at 200 pounds, but this is gonna be about beef, man. People from LA, they want a beefy guy with the best condition on stage winning the show. They don’t want a fitness guy competing and winning. They want a bodybuilder. A bodybuilder’s who’s over 250. That’s the best bodybuilder in the world in my opinion.

FLEX: Dexter Jackson.
    GB: Dexter has a great physique, a beautiful aesthetic physique. But always the problem with Dexter is his size. We bodybuilders, we professionals we need to improve, we need to be better. That’s what Ronnie did, that’s what Jay Cutler did. That’s what Lee Haney did. But Dexter’s always the same thing. We always know Dexter brings the same package every year. And he looks good. Dexter is a great talent but he’s got no size. If I bring my A-game for the Arnold, my total package, my legs coming up bigger with conditioning … believe me, Dexter knows me. Dexter knows who I am because we’ve been doing these shows for a long time. And he knows for sure that I always bring a surprise. If everything comes together, when the timing and everything for me is perfect, it’s going to be trouble for Dexter Jackson.

FLEX: How confident are you that you are going to win the Ironman?
    GB: I work very hard to be the best in the world, to be the Number One. And I know I got everything. I got muscle size, I got muscle maturity, I got definition, I improve my symmetry and my aesthetics and right now, the most important thing is I’m in my prime time. We want to shock the industry again. I’m a family man [Note: Gustavo and his wife Jessica have three children], and this is the only way I can feed my family. Bodybuilding puts food on the table. This is serous for me. Every show that I step in I’m going to try to shut everyone else out.

MfG Steven

Seite 1 von 9 123 ... LetzteLetzte