Height
5ft 3in

Weight
116 lbs

Home
Orlando, Florida, United States of America

Occupation
IFBB Figure Pro/Exercise Physiologist/Nutritionist/Fitness Management Group Athlete

Website
http://www.brownfigure.com/index.html

Email
BombshellCheryl@yahoo.com

Information
I started working out in high school while training for track and cross country. A P.E. teacher even talked me into competing in my high school's annual body building competition. I did and loved it, but never competed again.
Over the years I have been asked many times if I compete in competitions. My answer was always, "No, but I want to someday". Well, as part of my 2008 New Year's resolution, I decided to change that "someday" into today. My goal was to just compete in one show and look half as good as the veteran competitors on stage. I competed in my first NPC show in August 2008, winning the Master's Over-all title.
I WAS HOOKED! I immediately set a new goal for myself, to earn my pro card. That's when I decided to get serious with my training and get help. So, I joined IFBB Fitness Pro Shannon Dey's Team Bombshell...that was the best training decision I ever made! After joining the team I competed in my third NPC show and very first Nationals and placed 4th (B Class)!

Name
Cheryl Brown

Wettkämpfe:

2010 IFBB New York Pro Figure
1st
view 6 pics

2010 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Figure & Bikini
2nd
view 8 pics

2010 IFBB Europa Show of Champions
3rd
view 5 pics