Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Ida Sefland

FBB-Szene Admin Avatar von FBBFan
    heute nach dem Mozolani...
    Just got off stage. Got 4th or 5th place, had my hopes for top 3, but I can improve and so I will! Thank you for the support, I am so happy for all your cheering!
    Next stop Dallas 10th May!
    10288800_749755861731746_586089677567239744_n.jpg

FBB-Szene Admin Avatar von FBBFan
    Meet Ida Sefland, IFBB Pro Women’s Physique Competitor

Published on Wednesday, 27 August 2014 19:01 Written by Zorana Jagodic 1. Introduce yourself in a few sentences for the readers of Rx Muscle.
    I am Ida Sefland, IFBB WP Pro competitor from Denmark. I am 28 years old and have been competing since 2010. I work as a personal trainer in my hometown and I give online consultations about diet and workout plans. I find it very important to promote healthy lifestyle among people and I give my best to be a role model for a lot of young people.
    1926837_10152041291698445_176152804_n.jpg

2. This is your second year in Pro league. Where did you compete this year, so far?

This year I did five shows in a row to try myself out as a new Pro. I won my Pro card last year by taking the Overall at the Europeans Championship and knew I had to improve to make it in the Pro league. My first show this year was Mozolani Pro in Slovakia and then I went to the states and did Dallas Europa, NY Pro, Optimum Classic Shreveport and Toronto Pro.

... mehr

http://rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-articles...ompetitor.html

Lesezeichen