Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
    FBB-Szene Admin Avatar von FBBFan

IFBB Pro Journals -FBB/Figur/Bikini-

Jami's Olympia Journal.....

Jami's Olympia Journal.....

The 3 day Labor Day weekend, a time for relaxation, leisure and all the food you want right???? NOT!
    On the good side I was able to sleep in on Saturday and there is nothing better than good sleep. It was a cardio-centric weekend and I had to wrap up shoulders. Got both out of the way and was on target with the meals. It was great spending time with my family and they have all been very supportive. We took receipt of our space where our new gym is going to go. It is both exciting and scary at the same time. We had to wait for the locksmith for what seemed to be hours. Luckily I had planned with a meal and was prepared to deal with the delay. Chicken and asparagus, quite an unusual meal don’t you think?

Read more...

Road to the 2011 Figure Olympia: Diary of A Pro Figure Competitor

Hi Everyone!

So this is officially my final blog before the 2011 Figure Olympia -- I cannot believe it is here! Yes the Olympia is not until next week, however this upcoming weekend I am competing in the Muscle Contest 'Tournament of Champions' Pro Figure in California, will return home to Canada for two and a half days ( to literally unpack and repack) and then off to Vegas! All the finishing touches are coming together -- suit, jewellery, tanning, meals, and of course my trusty bottle of water.
    Read more...

Well it is officially here - the last week of prep before I hit the stage for the Tournament of Champions and the Figure Olympia -- WOW!!! I have been literally busting my butt the past three weeks in hopes of bringing together a conditioned, balanced, feminine physique.... Here's hoping! I have a beautiful new suit to wear at these shows as well and I am super excited.

Read more...

Candice Keene Charges Her Way To The Olympia Stage!

Candice Keene Charges Her Way To The Olympia Stage!

Hi Everyone!!

This week seemed to end just as quickly as it began! Last weekend I competed in my last show before the Olympia, which was the Phoenix Pro. I came out the winner!!! I wanted to do this show because Phoenix is my hometown and I wanted to give my family and friends a chance to see me compete, since they will not be attending the Olympia. To be announced #1 in front of them and in my hometown was such an amazing feeling!! Going into the show I had a good feeling, because of the mental calmness I felt and because I felt 100% on point physically. I arrived a few days early and stayed at my brother’s and met my niece, who is absolutely adorable!! I also stayed a few days after the show to spend time with family and friends.

Read more...

FBB-Szene Admin Avatar von FBBFan

Helle Nielsen

News

Watch coach Helle competing at the 2011 Ms. Olympia!

Posted on 2011-September-13
    Watch coach Helle teaming up with Charles Glass.

The Olympia weekend is around the corner and you can watch it for free! Bodybuidling.com is broadcasting all competitions live from the 2011 Olympia weekend! Watch coach Helle competing at the biggest, greatest and most prestigious competition!
    Danish times:
    • 2011 Fitness, Bikini & Ms. Olympia Finals and Mr. Olympia Prejudging are broadcasted at 3:30AM Saturday September 17th
    • 2011 Figure & Mr. Olympia Finals are broadcasted at 3:30AM Sunday September 18th
    If you are living outside of Denmark, you can use The World Clock – Time Zone Converter to convert the times posted into local time.
    The webcast is 100% free to watch. This link will take you directly to the webcast page: 2011 Olympia Webcast
    Don’t miss it!

Helle Nielsen about the 2011 Ms. Olympia

Posted on 2011-September-12
    Since it is only a few days till the Olympia weekend we want to share a video of Helle talking about the 2011 Ms. Olympia. We made it spontaneously. So, please no bashing the interviewer’s bad English