Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 11
    FBB-Szene Admin Avatar von FBBFan

Prejudging Fitness

JODI BOAM: great tan…….. capped delts. Conditioning is good. I’d like to see a little more quad flare

MYRIAM CAPES: From Canada.. super ripped;….love her look. Glutes are tight…tan is excellent. Best I’ve seen her

BETHANY CISTERNINO: Symmetrically one of the best onstage…… tiny waist. Capped delts. Beautiful., one of the best fitness physiques in my mind

REGIANE DA SILVA: great upper body……..a little thick at the waist. Conditioning is excellent.

NICOLE DUNCAN: short but built fantastic. Her best conditioning to date by far. She’ll be dangerous cause her routine is so strong

TINA DURKIN: Along with BETHANY, the best structure in FITNESS………tiny waist. Tan is amazing. Great capped delts. Impressive

RYALL GRABER-VASANI: Super shredded abs.. round glutes. Conditioning is impressive

OKSANA GRISHINA: My favorite in this lineup… slightly fuller this time around….. was criticized for being too hard in the past. I think her symmetry is better when she’s tighter …………we’ll see what the judges decide

VANDA HADAREAN: great delts. Tan around abs is a little muddy. Excellent conditioning

FIONA HARRIS: Ontario, Canada… super lean…. Abs are sliced. Nice stage presence…….

TANJI JOHNSON: She’s sporting the best conditioning we’ve seen on her……..which will make her a very big factor in this lineup. Her waist is tiny and ripped

CAMALA RODRIGUEZ: great upper body.cappped delts and wide back. Legs can still come up…..more quad sweep. Great tan

DANIELLE RUBAN: great legs…. However, glutes can be tighter. Ripped abs. Would like more delt on her

HOLLIE STEWAR delts came up……. Great calves…. Abs are ripped………… good coloring

KIZZY VAINES: from UK…. I’d like to see her add a little more muscle…………good conditioning on upper body

ADELA GARCIA: 6x Ms Fitness O Champ………….awesome conditioning…… abs are shredded….. coloring is phenomenal. Will be difficult to beat!

FITNESS 1st CALLOU

ADELA GARCIA
    TANJI JOHNSON
    MYRIAM CAPES
    BETHANY CISTERNINO
    TINA DURKIN

*****ADELA in the middle (1st).... I actually like TINA DURKIN's physique the best......she'll probably get 2nd........BETHANY CISTERNINO should be 3rd. I like DURKIN the best but ADELA is at her all time best

2nd CALLOU

CAMALA RODRIGUEZ
    OKSANA GRISHINA
    RYALL GRABER
    JODI BOAM

**** OKSANA made a huge mistake not coming in shredded

3rd cALLOU

NICOLE DUNCAN
    FIONA HARRIS
    REGIANE DA SILVA