Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 11
    FBB-Szene Admin Avatar von FBBFan

Vorwahlen Figur

MS FIGURE OLYMPIA (part 1)

JELENA ABBOU: One of the sexiest women in the lineup…… Super small waist…….fantastic butt. Capped delts… Tan can be darker. I’d like to see her a little harder…

TERESA ANTHONY: Super small waist….. capped delts… Legs have come up but can still be bigger to balance the upper body. One of the smallest waists

ANDREA CANTONE: Excellent conditioning……. Ripped waist….glutes are tight….. great look for her. Tan can be darker

AVA COWAN: She went white blond (after yelling at me for telling her I like her blond)…… I like her with slightly longer hair Great physique. Small ripped waist…….

JAMI DEBERNARD: Good back width…. Tight waist. Good tan

HEATHER DEES: Won her first show this year…… super cute… Capped delts….. Conditioning can be better……. I’ve seen her tighter

GAL FERREIRA-YATES: Won this NORDIC PRO…. One of the more muscular looks…. Cappe delts…… Great structure What will judges do with her??

ALLISON FRAHN: Small waist. Very cute….. Good back width.. A little tentative with her posing.

MALLORY HALDEMAN: Super tiny waist. Shoulders are not that wide but she still has good taper

ALICIA HARRIS: very athletic physique. Waist is ripped… Best we’ve seen her in a while Glutes are tight

MS FIGURE OLYMPIA (part 2)

ALEISHA HAR Best she’s been…… glutes are tight…..back is amazing …….. great taper. Very attractive

CANDICE JOHN: great delts……… small waist. Good back wdith. Glutes are tight. Good look for her. Can be a tad tighter

CANDICE KEENE: Crowd favorite. Has the balance of muscle., shape, and beauty. I think she’ll challenge Wilkins and Stern for the title

CANDICE LEWIS: amazing structure…. Small waist.. capped delts. Amazing physique. She could be darkhorse who upsets the lineup!

CHELSEA MORGANSTERN: ripped abs. super tight from behind. Impressive conditioning..

LARISSA REIS: Brazilian hot……. Waist is smallest we’ve seen. This is a great look for her. Sporting long blond locks!

FRANCINE SABLAN: Great physique…..small waist, capped delts. However, conditioning can be better…… a little too soft

MONICA SPECKING: shaking a little onstage……… abs are ripped. Nice round butt…… Like her legs too…..

ERIN STERN: former Figure O champ……. Best conditioning to date. Ripped… Great glute conditioning……. Will challenge NICOLE WILKINSN if she’s off

GENNIFER STROBO: Good physique balance……glutes are nice and shapley. Small waist.

ALEA SUAREZ: Exotic good looks………. Former bikini pro… looks great although can still use a little more size

ANN TITONE: Won her first IFBB Pro show this year. Excellent conditioning……. Small waist. Great back thickness and width.

ROSALIND VANTERPOOL: Won her first pro show in Toronto this year. Genetically blessed structure. I’ve seen her tighter….. great legs/glutes…

NATALIE WAPLES: best we’ve seen her. Small waisit. Back can be a little thicker/wider….

NICOLE WILKINS: 2x Ms Figure O champ…… strikingly beautiful. Conditioning is better than Arnold..much better. Will be difficult to beat

1st CALLOU

NICOLE WILKINS
    ERIN STERN
    CANDICE KEENE

***** TOP 3..... NICOLE WILKINS in middle (1st)........ I'm sure they'll give ERIN 2nd and CANDICE 3rd. I can actually make a case for any of these girls winning. THey all have such different looks.........

CANDICE now in middle..... I like the way she looks in there!

2nd CALLOU

CANDICE KEENE (left out there)
    CANDICE LEWIS
    TERESA ANTHONY
    HEATHER DEES
    MALORY HALDEMAN

*** CANDICE in middle (3rd)...... HEATHER DEES should get 4th....... with MALORY HALDEMAN 5th........ JUDGES just put HEATHER in middle........ I think just to compare her with MALORY...

3rd cALLOU

ALICIA HARRIS
    ALLISON FRAHN
    AVA COWAN
    ALEA SUAREZ
    LARISSA REIS

*** AVA actually looks really good (physique wise) don't like short hair

4th CALLOU

ANN TITONE
    CANDICE JOHN