Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Jenaya Hofer

FBB-Szene Admin Avatar von FBBFan

Jenaya Hofer

jenaya_3.jpg Geb.Tag: 22. Juni
    Wohnt in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Kanada
    Manager at McDole's Gym and Professional Athlete at 5% Nutrition

The bodybuilding world is very much a zero sum game in this sense: You get out what you put in.
    Every day, every hour, every minute, every second requires you to hunt down your goals like a remorseless predator, and even then, if you aren’t willing to push yourself beyond the farthest plains of failure and limitation in your own personal existence there’s an almost certain chance that you’ll find scratching and clawing with every last fiber of your being too wet your parched pallet with even a drop of the tall, ice cold glass of hopes and dreams that you’ve spent an eternity filling with your blood, sweat, and tears – only to find it just outside your grasp.

There is no half-way. You have to be willing to go all in.

At this weekend’s North American Championships, twenty-four year old Women’s Physique sensation Jenaya Hofer will be looking to go all in and get her first sweet taste of success as she takes the stage for the second time this season with the hope of earning her IFBB pro card. Recently I had a chance to catch up with Jenaya as she enters into the final phases of her contest prep to talk life, past, present, and future, and you can read it all right here, in this RxMuscle exclusive interview.
    Q.) Before we talk about your upcoming run to the North American Championships, I’d like to get to know Jenaya Hofer first, and talk about life before the stage. Tell us about the first time you remember being introduced to bodybuilding.
    A.) I've always been considered a "strong girl". Built with a sturdy frame and a tough mentality. Growing up on a farm has definitely benefited me in this sense. Along with that playing sports throughout high school, along with riding, training, and showing horses basically since I started walking. But as I grew up I wanted to be "leaner" so I started running every day, nothing crazy just around four miles or so. I noticed a big change in my body, but everyone knows running won’t give you the beautiful curves that building muscle does. My brother-in-law, who I really look up to, was competing in Strongman at the time - this was about three and a half years ago now. So he was always in the gym and asked me to give it a shot. So off I went and my body reacted very, very fast as I implied as much as I possibly could with the knowledge I had at the time diet wise along with training. A few short months after that kept here from many people I should compete. Honestly, prior to that, I don’t think I have ever been in a bikini never mind getting on stage in front of a crowd in one. But I decided I may was well see where this can take me. Devin (my brother in law) was working with Darren Mehling and so I made the decision to start up a program with him to see where this can lead.
    [...]

12015217_10156085638365008_3009772601676638770_o.jpg 10532551_10155302680410008_1327804119687062765_n.jpg