Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
    FBB-Szene Admin Avatar von FBBFan

Kashma Maharaj

DSC_2196.jpgkashma-1.jpgI was born on Friday 13th February, 1981, at the San Fernando General Hospital, located in San Fernando, Trinidad

Prior to 2005, I rarely worked out with weights and if I did, I opted for light weights. However, due to the high volume of cardiovascular workouts that were now a part of my day due to number of classes I was teaching, I started incorporating weight training into my workouts in order to maintain some muscle mass and tone. I had quite a lean physique and with the addition of resistance training I noticed satisfying results. Now, because of my serious approach to training, my clean diet and my constantly changing physique, I was asked by friends, family and people at the gym if I was preparing for a competition.

At first I thought these comments were just failed attempts at humour, but after being asked enough times, I was encouraged to get into competing. I started to prepare for my first competition which would have been held in June 2007. However, due to my work schedule I was unable to compete. I was not discouraged. I saw this not as a set back but as an opportunity to improve my appearance.

Finally I was able to step on stage in June 2008 and won my first competition as a figure competitor in the TTBBF National Junior Bodybuilding Championships. I had been preparing on my own at this point even though I had the support of my training group and the advice of several former competitors who were based at my gym.

Height 5ft 1in
    Off Season weight 165lbs
    Competition weight 145lbs
    Biceps 16inches
    Forearms 12inches
    Chest 40inches
    Waist 28inches
    Thighs 25inches
    Calves 16inches

Competitions

TTBBF National Juniors 1st Place and Overall Figure
    Super Fit International 1st Place and Overall Figure
    TTTBBF National Seniors 3rd Place- Figure category; short class
    Mr. & Ms. South Competition 1st Place and Overall Figure
    CJ Sammy Classic 1st Place and Overall Figure

TTBBF National Juniors 1st Place and overall Female bodybuilder
    TTBBF National Seniors 1st Place and overall Female bodybuilder
    North vs. South Bodybuilding Classic 1st Place and overall Female bodybuilder

Muscle Mania 1st Place and overall Female bodybuilder

TTBBF National Seniors1st Place and overall Female bodubuilder

Arnold Classic USA Amateur Women"s Bodybuilding Heavyweight category 1st place
    Arnold Classic Europe Amateur Women"s Bodybuilding Open Category 4th place

http://www.kashmamaharaj.com

FBB-Szene Admin Avatar von FBBFan
    2013 ACE

Lesezeichen