Seite 1 von 8 123 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 72
    Power User Avatar von Steven Klippstein

Melvin Anthony "News"

Marvelous Melvin Anthony bei der Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Radio Show am Montag.

http://www.bodybuildingradio.com/

MfG Steven

Melvin Resigned mit Weider.

Melvin bereit sich im Moment auf die Arnold Classic 2008 vor.
    Den netten Mercedes-Benz hat er sich von dem Weider deal gekauft.

MfG Steven

Melvin hat direkt nach dem Mr. Olympia 2007 eine Filmrolle erhalten.
    Titel des Films wird "Blood and Bone" sein. Außer Melvin Anthony wird Michael Jai White, Bob Sapp und Julian Sands als Darsteller zu sehen sein.

Michael Jai White ist aus folgenden Filmen bekannt:
    Undisputed II: Last Man Standing und natürlich Spawn

Julian Sands ist aus Ocean's 13 bekannt und Eamonn Walker aus dem Film Lord of War mit Nicolas Cage.

Melvin exclusive vor den Aufnahmen:
    http://www.flexonline.com/videos/35

Film bei imbd, Melvin wird Jerry im Film spielen:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0346631/

MfG Steven

Gesperrt
    wow wahnsinn.freut mich für ihn.das finde ich zählt mehr als so manche platzierung bei nem wettkampf.mit sowas hebt man sich aus der masse der pros raus und kann über bb hinaus berühmtheit erlangen.

Flex Interview mit Melvin

FLEXONLINE INTERVIEW: MELVIN ANTHONY
    Written by: Allan Donnelly
    Is it time for the Marvelous One to shine in Columbus?

February 26, 2007

FLEXONLINE.COM

He’s placed in the top six in each of the last two Olympias but, somehow, there isn’t much hype surrounding Melvin Anthony heading into the Arnold Classic this weekend. Why? First and foremost, his conditioning is always a question mark. And in a lineup where conditioning should be at a premium at the top of the order (see Dexter Jackson and Phil Heath), Anthony is going to have to be at his best in order to make a run at the top spot. When FLEXONLINE.COM caught up with Anthony this weekend, he told us he is not only bigger – 10 pounds, to be exact come contest-time – but better than he’s ever been.

FLEXONLINE: WHAT CHANGES HAVE YOU MADE SINCE LAST YEAR’S OLYMPIA?
    MELVIN ANTHONY: I’m coming in with 10 pounds of muscle. My condition will be right on. This is going to be the best Melvin Anthony yet.

FLEX: WHAT DID YOU WEIGH AT THE OLYMPIA?
    MA: At the Olympia I was about 235 ½. I’m gauging, I’m guessing here …but at the Ironman I was 255 pounds [NOTE: Anthony stepped onstage in a cameo appearance] at the Ironman Pro]. This morning I weighed 250 pounds. So I’m thinking I can come in at 245 pounds.

FLEX: HOW CONCERNED ARE YOU WITH PHIL HEATH AT THIS CONTEST?
    MA: Hype is hype. My focus is on Dexter. He’s the one that’s ahead. I’m not really focusing too much on Phil because other guys are in there also … there’s lot of guys in this show coming in to take the title. Say whatever they want about Phil, he’s going to be one of the top tier guys. But Phil has flaws. Everybody on stage is going to have a flaw. I’m looking to out-muscle Dexter. If I can out-muscle him, I can deal with everybody else.

FLEX: WHO IS A BETTER POSER, YOU OR KAI GREENE?
    MA: Again go back to the track record I got under my belt. I like his style. I like King Kamali’s style. Everybody has their own style. I have a blend of everything. There can only be one Marvelous Melvin.

FLEX: ANY PREDICTIONS FOR THIS WEEKEND?
    MA: No predictions, that’s not my job to decipher. My job is to get into that first second callout. Some guys will be fighting. There are a lot of battles in this show, it’s up to me to be a strategist. I’ve been around since Chris [Cormier] and Kevin [Levrone] and all those guys. I know how to fight these guys.

FLEX: HOW CONFIDENT ARE YOU GOING IN THAT YOU ARE GOING TO WIN THIS SHOW?
    MA: As confident as I can be. Going into this show I’m going to take everybody out one by one. When the smoke clears, I’ll be the last one standing. I’ve done a lot of switching around with my diet and all this cardio is really kicking my tail. With the combination of the things that we’ve done to hold on to a lot more muscle – when I stepped onstage at the Ironman, I had no oil, no color and I had just eaten steak and a bunch of rice. Once I add color and drop the water, it’s going to be lights out on somebody.

MfG Steven

Men`s Health Abonnent Avatar von b34m73R
    2 coole schwarz/weiß Bilder im Hintergrund links , auf dem Bild wo er das blaue Shirt trägt!

Melvin Anthony nach der Arnold Classic im Interview mit Dennis James

http://www.flexonline.com/videos/58?section=Interviews

MfG Steven

Melvin ist zurück in Cali und Dave aka MadMAx6 hat dies mit ein paar Bildern bestätigt.

MEL IS BACK FROM NZ!

Fresh off the plane from New Zealand on a nice Sunday afternoon, I got the chance to have the surprise visit of Marvelous Mel Anthony and his lovely wife Yvette. Mel had just landed at LAX and went to go eat some soul food at Aunt Kizzy in the Marina. He was a little sick from the journey and lost his voice but he was happy and glad to be back. He said the trip went great and they guys all got along very well, it was actually a fun trip.
    He got a call from Dexter who had just landed shortly after Mel and went to go get him and go back to Aunt Kizzy for round two...
    Thanks for stopping by Mel, it's always good to have you around.

MfG Steven

Emerald Cup 2008 war nicht nur der Schauplatz für Dennis Wolf's Guestpsoing sondern auch für Melvin Anthony

MfG Steven

Gesperrt
    auweia so OFF habe ich ihn noch nie gesehen
    mal sehen wie er bei der Olympia ausschaut

Seite 1 von 8 123 ... LetzteLetzte