Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
    Neuer Benutzer

Cardio auf nüchternen Magen sinnvoll...

bzw effektiver?würd mich mal interessieren!will nun regelmäßig an den trainingsfreien tagen cardio machen um meine defi zu verbessern!
    danke für eure rückmeldungen!

gruß faint

60-kg-Experte/in
    lange vor und nach dem cardio nix essen

=> Körper hohlt sich fettreserven zum verbrennen
    (klar die muskeln werden auch angekratzt)

Neuer Benutzer
    hatte eigentlich vor morgens vor dem frühstück 45 minuten fahrrad zu fahren!danach wollt ich mir dann ne ordentliche portion traubensaft trinken und anschließend ne schöne eiweissbombe rein hauen um dem katabolen effekt etwas zu reduzieren!das etwas muskelmasse flöten geht ist ja leider klar
    haltet ihr das für ok oder...?!

60-kg-Experte/in
    ja klar

deine version wird halt muskelschonender sein

welche nun besser ist muss man wohl selber herausfinden

Neuer Benutzer
    ok!thx wollte halt nur noch mal die bestätigung haben,das ich nichts falsch mache!werde mal gucken wie es bei mir anschlägt!

gruß faint

Discopumper/in
    also ich halte nix davon. auch manche pros haben es ausprobiert und geschildert dass es ein schnapsidee war. ich finde man sollte eine Kohlenhydrathaltige kleine mahlzeit davor habern.

75-kg-Experte/in
    lange vor und nach dem cardio nix essen
    Glückwunsch, Du hast gerade eine der besten Methoden genannt, um schnellstmöglich Muskelmasse zu verlieren!

=> Körper hohlt sich fettreserven zum verbrennen
    (klar die muskeln werden auch angekratzt)
    Es geht nicht um den Fettverlust WÄHREND des Trainings, denn der ist verschwindend gering. Es geht einzig und allein um die Ankurbelung des Stoffwechsels. Trainiert man nüchtern, ist die Gefahr groß, dass ein Großteil der Energie aus wertvollem Muskelgewebe gewonnen wurde. Deshalb vor dem Cardio IMMER eine komplette Mahlzeit essen!

Abschließend noch ein interessanter Artikel, den sich viele hier mal durchlesen UND MERKEN sollten:

Why the "Fat Burning Zone" Is a Myth
    by Jonny Bowden, M.A., C.N.S.

I want you to do me a favor. I know you're gonna hate it, but please do it anyway. I promise you it'll make life so much simpler, make things so much clearer, and save us so much time in the coming months.

I want you to go back to school with me for a minute, and review some math.

Now, when I teach this stuff to trainers, as soon as they hear "math" their eyes glaze over and they look like a collective herd of deer caught in the headlights of a Mack truck. But, honestly, how are you going to talk sensibly about calories, diets like "40/30/30," percentages of calories from protein, decoding a food label, or anything else along those lines without unfuzzy-ing up some of the basics in the math department?

Which brings me to the area of "fat burning" zones.

See, one of the biggest misunderstandings and "myth-conceptions" in the field of exercise and weight loss has been around the field of fat burning. Aerobic teachers are constantly admonishing their students to work at a slower rate so they can "burn more fat." Almost all cardio equipment in the gym has a "fat burning" program, and we fitness professionals are constantly bombarded with questions from clients about how to get their heart rate in the target "fat burning zone."

The misconceptions come from a basic confusion between percentages and absolute amounts. See, at rest, the body is always burning a mix of fuels. All other things being equal, it doesn't like to burn protein, so that leaves fats and carbohydrates (more technically, fatty acids and glucose). At rest, the "average" person burns about 70 percent fat and 30 percent carbs. As one moves from rest to activity, the percentage of fuel coming from fat decreases and the percentage coming from carbs increases. The more intense the exercise, the more carbs and the less fat in the mix, until you reach the point called the "anaerobic threshold" where you're going at about your intensity limit. At that point, 99 percent or more of your fuel is pure carbohydrate and 1 percent or less is coming from fat.

Now, this situation has led many people to assume that in order to "burn fat" they need to exercise at lower intensities. They're missing the boat. Why? Because while at rest, although a higher percentage of your calories is indeed coming from fat, you are ultimately burning a lower absolute number of calories. At higher intensity exercise, the percentage of calories from fat goes down, true -- but it is a percentage of a significantly higher number.

To illustrate this critical difference, I often ask audiences to picture Ross Perot standing next to me. Then I ask them, "Would you rather have 90 percent of all the money I have in the world, or 3 percent of all the money Mr. Perot over here has?" When they give the obvious answer, I say, "But why? 90 percent is so much higher than 3 percent!"

They get the picture.

So, let's say you're exercising at a fairly low intensity that burns, oh, 100 calories in a half-hour. Let's say that 70 percent of those calories come from fat. Your neighbor, however, is working out much harder, outside the magical "fat burning" zone: She's burning up, say 300 calories in that same half hour, but only 50 percent of those calories are from fat. Now do the math. You're burning a higher percentage of fat, but 70 percent of your 100 calories equals 70 fat calories burned. Your neighbor, on the other hand, is burning a lower percentage of fat, but she has burned up 50 percent of 300 calories, or 150 fat calories, more than twice what you've burned in the same period of time!

Get it?

Neuer Benutzer
    hiho!
    ich werds einfach mal mit und ohne kleine malzeit vorher versuchen,werde dann denke ich mal sehen was für mich besser ist!

@seatmaus
    der text den du da gepostet hast versteh ich nur zur hälfte da meine englischkenntnisse nicht so die besten sind!trotzdem thx

gruß faint