Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
    Neuer Benutzer

Connie's video and schedule

Hallo Rene!
    I understand you are preparing a video on Conny? When do you think it'll be ready?
    These pics are just amazing, for me Cornelia stands among the very best upper bodies of all time. Please, do an off season video, with lots of hardcore training, this is really the best stuff in fbb. Please dont make just posing and bikinis shots, I think many people appreciate everydays wear and attitudes, off season look and training.

+ will Connie be in Aaschen on Dec 3 rd? wif so, will she be on stage competing? or in off season shape?

Gruss!! and tahnks to the three of you for this job, keep it up!!!
    Alex, Connies ' new fan!!!

Neuer Benutzer
    Hi Alex!
    Yes, Conny will be on stage in Aachen.
    Thats right, we are working at a DVD for Conny and Yvonne that shows much off Season-hardcore training and the training a week before competition and some private stuff. I don´t know how long it will last to finish the dvds, but they will be available in Connys and Yvonnes shop at their webpages. We did hundrets of pics during Connys and Yvonnes off season to contest shape and this is so much work, beside the preparation for competions, and i had 3 more athletes this year.
    We already did a hardcore trainings dvd from the year 2003 to 2004, but this is not for sale because i did it for Conny and also for Yvonne for private use, and so i didn´t work with copyright free musik. And her posing routines are also at the dvds and they aren´t copyright or gema free too. So we don´t sell it. But maybe i will put some clips in the members section at their webpages from this dvd, but i don´t really know by now.
    Greetings.

René, Yvonne and Conny