Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 11 bis 18 von 18
    Power User Avatar von Steven Klippstein
    Toney Freeman hat den schwärsten Schritt schon hinter sich.

His mind is set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzO4AhxkSoQ

MfG Steven

Toney wog am 25/08/2007 297lbs. Die Bilder wurden auch am genannten Datum geschossen.

MfG Steven

Sportstudent/in Avatar von bobmobile
    ...sieht gut aus! aber obs f.d. top3 reichen wird....??

Flex Leser Avatar von milou2007
    Letztes Jahr gefiel mir Toney bei der Europa Super Show und anschliessend Mister Olympia am besten.
    Meiner Meinung nach brachte er bei diesen Meisterschaften sein bisher bestes Paket aus Masse + Härte.
    Für die Frühjahrsmeisterschaften arbeitete er mit Dave Palumbo zusammen, dieser setzte ihn die ganze Vorbereitung über auf eine Low Carb Diät, sprich fast 0 gr Kohlenhdydrate, dafür sehr hoch an Protein und Fetten.
    Das Resultat, Toney hatte zwar einen Erfolgskurs in der Frühjahrssaison, war so hart wie noch nie, jedoch wirkte er deutlich leichter und nochmals flacher.
    Für die Herbsmeisterschaften geht Toney wieder auf seine alte Diät zurück.

Gruß,
    Jeff

Toney drei Wochen vor der Show

MfG Steven

Neuer Benutzer
    das Foto wurde geschossen am15.02.07 vor Ironman 2007

ein Interview von gestern:

From now until the O - The Xman will be posting as he makes his run to the O. Coming off a 7th place finish at last years O (1st appearance - highest debut) - winning 2 shows in 2007 and Holding off Phil Heath and exacting revenge on Gustavo Badell at the Arnold.

Toney will be 294-297 on stage and with the same conditioning as the IRONMAN. The shape will stay classic and the waist today is 32 inches.

Spoke to BIG T this morning and this is what he had to say :

Wide, Tall , small waist and added size- The XMAN " I would like some constructive criticism - as long as it is constructive" " This is about the fans - and what they want - I am fan and I love bodybuilding - This is the body I want and work hard to achieve"

How do you feel about the competition?
    "Everyone is bringing their A game and that is where you want to be - on stage with the best at their best"

How are you feeling about your progress
    "I have had a great 2 years and my plan for a balanced physique with added size is complete.I have the team and support - great sponsors and the fans have been amazing."

Some people are trash talking your wins do not see you as a front runner - how do you feel about that?
    I do not concern myself with trash talk - I put the work in and compete- shape ,symmetry size,- If people are talking trash - they are not concentrated on their goal - I am concentrated on my goal - present the best package 6'2 292-297 with a 31 inch waist - with the classic 90's shape and conditioning.

Judging - you have been on both sides of the coin - how do you feel about the judging this year.
    I am a competitor not a judge - when ever I have encountered a conversation with judges - their information has been helpful and I have made the positive adjustment which I can say has added to my success.

People say the show is all Jay or Ronnie - thoughts?
    There is more people competing than just Ronnie and Jay - I never fool myself - any man on any giving day can LOSE! How you come back from the lost is what makes you a champion.
    No one is undefeated in our sport.

Last year - you did not get compared - how do you match up this year?
    The question is how do they match up to me - I am confident and prepared to battle.To be compared to TWO MR.Olympias on the same stage at the same time - ooooo weeee - I am ready! Ever since you start this bodybuilding thing this is what you work towards !

This new package - was this the plan?
    "5 years ago I said by 2008 I would be this size - I am one year ahead - "

Any thing else you want to say?
    "This year is going to be so exciting and I encourage as many people to tune in or come to the show- I am prepared for battle- that is it for today I have to go train. PEACE!"

Thanks to getbig

MfG Steven

Toney am 10.09.2007 mit 297lbs und sein Ziel ist es das Gewicht zuhalten

MfG Steven

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12