Seite 5 von 16 ErsteErste ... 3456715 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 41 bis 50 von 154
    Neuer Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von sobebuff
    Looking forward to seeing what you look like onstage. I bet you will kick some ass.
    Well, i am sure i will not disappoint u SOBEBUFF i will be at the BEST SHAPE ever, ROUND MUSCLES, SEMMETIRY, POSING and my magic smile

some guys told me to be awar of ROBERT who got 2nd last year ... Well.... he is a Good athlete and i respect him, but on the stage the judges want to see a complete bodybuilder!! too bad ROBERT has very wide waist + High lats + weak chest + not enough mass on the back and lower .... the guy comes with crazy condition but this is not every thing in bodybuilding.. if u remember last year ROBERT WAS BIGGER than CLEARANCE and EVEN more in shape but who WON at the end

i will be on the stage with 200% ready for victory......... end of the day it depend on what the judges like to see on that day

i am already with condition that i have never been on, and still i will go for more, till i have nothing left but muscle with Blood.. no skin, no water!!

Eisenbeißer/in
    A real man is not talking about/against the other challengers...come down just a little bit and let your body speak at the contest.
    HFT - Hochfrequenztraining und andere Schweinereien: Alphathletik auf FB

Neuer Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von Flesh
    A real man is not talking about/against the other challengers...come down just a little bit and let your body speak at the contest.
    i am NOT A REAL man my friend i am a REAL CHAMP and can i ask u some thing? how the CHALLENGE start? i guess u know nothing in bodybuilding or contest challenge, if u r a fan of Robert will i dont blame u, but take this from me, open FLEX magazine or MD magazine if u can read and see how the PRO bodybuilders challange each others and talk... and what i said is NOTHING compaire to what they say......any way forgive me if i upset u

Eisenbeißer/in
    I'm not a fan of Robert - I was a fan of you... but since it seems that you selve are your own biggest fan, you don't need people like me voting for you anymore

Real man and real champs let their body talk and show respect, integrity and discretion, everything else is laughable. But if you think this is a good advertisement for the challenge, then do what you need to do
    HFT - Hochfrequenztraining und andere Schweinereien: Alphathletik auf FB

Neuer Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von Flesh
    I'm not a fan of Robert - I was a fan of you... but since it seems that you selve are your own biggest fan, you don't need people like me voting for you anymore

Real man and real champs let their body talk and show respect, integrity and discretion, everything else is laughable. But if you think this is a good advertisement for the challenge, then do what you need to do
    Hey.....!!! dont take it this way man..... as i said befor, thats how challenge get started and how we push each others in a GOOD way... and i was in the PRO stage and what i am saying and doing is NOTHING to what we have in the STATE or other country..... end of the day we will HUG EACH others and say WELL DONE.. thats all.... i guess u toke it too personal which its not FAR from this.....

MEET me first and u will know me well if i am a SELFISH or not

Neuer Benutzer
    thats how i look now 3.5weeks out....97kg

Sportstudent/in Avatar von bobmobile

...back looks good man!

75-kg-Experte/in Avatar von B-X
    here a short videoclip which we made

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=N60WwU1IAjU

Sportbild Leser/in
    Zitat Zitat von The BLACKSMITH
    thats how i look now 3.5weeks out....97kg
    and that is the winning back! Nice work, Sami.

Junior ADMIN Avatar von Das Schwäbische Grauen
    Hi Sami

What's new
    If you come to BXI

DSG
    Wer Schreib/Tippfehler findet kann sie behalten!
    Mir ist egal ob du schwarz, weiß, hetero, schwul, lesbisch, klein, groß, fett, dünn, reich oder arm bist. Wenn du nett zu mir bist, bin ich nett zu dir. So einfach ist das!
    Außer Du bist ein Grüne- Wähler. Dann quatsch mich nicht an!

BITTE stellt mir keine Ernährung & Trainingsfragen mehr über PM dazu haben wir das Forum!

DSG in Aktion Part1--DSG in Aktion Part2

Mein Trainingssystem "PBs"

NEW -- 3x10+3PBs--NEW

Seite 5 von 16 ErsteErste ... 3456715 ... LetzteLetzte