Victor 6 Wochen vor der Show

http://www.bbszene.de/board/showthre...42#post2096142

MfG Steven

Power User Avatar von Steven Klippstein
    Toney 6 Wochen vor der Show

http://www.bbszene.de/board/showthre...68#post2096568

MfG Steven

If you are going to the Arnold and want to meet Evan & Erik they will be at the Animal Cage all weekend.

If you've never been to The Cage, you are in for a treat. It's the best booth at the Expo by none. There will be a lot going on that weekend like:

1,000 lb bench press by Gene "Big Dog" Rychlak
    1,000 lb squat by Sam "Big" Byrd
    A world record deadlift attempt by Sgt. Rock
    Lifting contests that you can enter
    Pro's vs Bro's
    Seminars

and a whole lot more.

Junior ADMIN Avatar von Das Schwäbische Grauen
    Wer Schreib/Tippfehler findet kann sie behalten!
    Mir ist egal ob du schwarz, weiß, hetero, schwul, lesbisch, klein, groß, fett, dünn, reich oder arm bist. Wenn du nett zu mir bist, bin ich nett zu dir. So einfach ist das!
    Außer Du bist ein Grüne- Wähler. Dann quatsch mich nicht an!

BITTE stellt mir keine Ernährung & Trainingsfragen mehr über PM dazu haben wir das Forum!

DSG in Aktion Part1--DSG in Aktion Part2

Mein Trainingssystem "PBs"

NEW -- 3x10+3PBs--NEW

Eisenbeißer/in Avatar von Ironsingh.com
    Vic 4 weeks out!

The Dominican Dominator’s Back

Victor Martinez’s passion for muscles started at an early age when he read comic books and spent a lot of time drawing super heroes with large muscles. The Incredible Hulk and wrestling’s Hulk Hogan were among his favorites to sketch.

As a teenager Martinez was always competing in sports such as baseball, basketball, football, and tennis. Weight training was an easy transition for him to make, and bodybuilding was the natural next step. By the age of 24 Martinez won his first amateur bodybuilding contest, six years later he won his first professional contest. He’s competed at the Arnold Classic four times, bettering his placing each time and in 2007 he won first place. Now he’s considered by many as the favorite to win the 2009 Arnold Classic.

Martinez took 2008 off from competition due to an injury to his knee he received while training. “It’s difficult to make a comeback after an injury. I had to change my training habits and restructure my workouts. I’m not afraid to try new creative things. I stay positive and know I’ll overcome the challenge,” Martinez said.

When asked what other sports going on at the Arnold Sports Festival interested him Martinez quickly admits he enjoys martial arts. “Successful bodybuilders and martial artists need the same high level of discipline,” he says. “I like watching (mixed martial arts fighters) Wanderlei Silva and Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson because of the energy they have in the ring,” he added.

In his free time Martinez enjoys spending as much time as he can with his three children. They enjoy going on walks, trips to the zoo and the park, and eating ‘right’ together. His two sons are autistic and he recently announced his association with the Athletes Against Autism and the Cure Autism Now Foundation. “I like doing anything I can to help raise autism awareness. Someday I’d like to hold a bodybuilding event where all the proceeds go to autism research,” he said.

Martinez is also an entrepreneur. He’s opening a health food restaurant in his hometown of Edgewater, New Jersey called the Muscle Maker Grill. He says the idea came from going to restaurants and always having to explain how to prepare his food in a more healthful way. “Eating right changes everything. My restaurant will have tasty, healthy food, at an affordable price,” he said.

Martinez had some advice for those who sometimes find it hard to get off the couch and stay motivated to be fit. “At first set small obtainable goals, say to yourself today I’m going to do this, and do it. Getting a training partner can be the best thing to help keep you motivated and push you to do your best. Also, change up your workouts and cross train so your workouts stay interesting. Give it some time, like Arnold says, if you’re disciplined and put in the time you’ll see results.”

Source: http://arnoldsportsfestival.com

2009 ARNOLD TRAINING SERIES: DENNIS JAMES

The Menace shares his chest routine and predictions for the Arnold Classic

According to Dennis James, when he steps on stage for prejudging at the 2009 Arnold Classic, he's going to look better than he has in over half a decade.

"My prep has been going great," he says. "I would say that this is the best prep than I've done so far. Even better than '03."

James is alluding to his career-best fourth place finish at the 2003 Olympia, but he hasn't competed at the AC since taking seventh at
    the 2002 Columbus (Ohio) Classic. James finished third at the 2001 Arnold and fourth in the 2000 show. So where does he see himself fitting in to this year's jam-packed line-up?

"The top three, definitely."

While he'll have to contend with wispy-waisted, well-conditioned competitors like Silvio Samuel and Kai Greene, one area where DJ won't be overshadowed is his chest. Thick, wide and detailed, his pectorals leap out at the judges in nearly every pose from the front. Dennis credits his adherence to the basics and a stubborn insistence on slowing his rep speed down to really bring out every fiber.

"No fast movements," he says. "We want to squeeze hard at the top for a peak contraction and bring it back slow."

COMING SOON!
    Gustavo Badell - back
    Marcus Haley - arms
    Moe Elmoussawi - delts
    Silvio Samuel - hamstrings
    Toney Freeman - quads

Marcus Haley - 246 lbs., 4 Weeks Out From The Arnold!

Sportstudent/in Avatar von bobmobile
    ...nicht schlecht- bis auf die crogs u. d. waden.......

-sorry

Victor Martinez Vorbereitung auf die ASC 09 Video:

http://www.bbszene.de/board/showthre...62#post2105662

MfG Steven

Seite 3 von 20 ErsteErste 1234513 ... LetzteLetzte