Category you compete in: Bodybuilding, Middleweight class
Date of birth: 12/13/1983
Hometown: Araraquara, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Career: I started weightlifting when I was 15 because I have always admired people with the body sculpted and into fitness. I was a super skinny little girl. At age of 18 I started college and earned a Bachelors Degree in Physical Education from one of Brazil's top Universities. After I graduated from college, I started working as a personal trainer. My hometown is a slow quiet town a 5 hour drive from Sau Paulo, and I wanted to see the world so I decided to be part of an exchange program named Au Pair (u can travel to another country and live with a host family, babysitting the kids and going to school and the family pays u for school and a little salary to help support you) I did the Au Pair program in 2008 and moved to Plainview, NY. I then started training at Bev's Gym in Syosset and the friends I made there gave me the idea of trying and compete to see how I would do. I never competed in Brazil...was built from all the years of training, but never did preparation for a contest. Everyone was so nice to me there and convinced me to do it.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/rxgirl/athle...-penteado.html