JODI BOAM: great tan…….. capped delts. Conditioning is good. I’d like to see a little more quad flare

MYRIAM CAPES: From Canada.. super ripped;….love her look. Glutes are tight…tan is excellent. Best I’ve seen her

BETHANY CISTERNINO: Symmetrically one of the best onstage…… tiny waist. Capped delts. Beautiful., one of the best fitness physiques in my mind

REGIANE DA SILVA: great upper body……..a little thick at the waist. Conditioning is excellent.

NICOLE DUNCAN: short but built fantastic. Her best conditioning to date by far. She’ll be dangerous cause her routine is so strong

TINA DURKIN: Along with BETHANY, the best structure in FITNESS………tiny waist. Tan is amazing. Great capped delts. Impressive

RYALL GRABER-VASANI: Super shredded abs.. round glutes. Conditioning is impressive

OKSANA GRISHINA: My favorite in this lineup… slightly fuller this time around….. was criticized for being too hard in the past. I think her symmetry is better when she’s tighter …………we’ll see what the judges decide

VANDA HADAREAN: great delts. Tan around abs is a little muddy. Excellent conditioning

FIONA HARRIS: Ontario, Canada… super lean…. Abs are sliced. Nice stage presence…….

TANJI JOHNSON: She’s sporting the best conditioning we’ve seen on her……..which will make her a very big factor in this lineup. Her waist is tiny and ripped

CAMALA RODRIGUEZ: great upper body.cappped delts and wide back. Legs can still come up…..more quad sweep. Great tan

DANIELLE RUBAN: great legs…. However, glutes can be tighter. Ripped abs. Would like more delt on her

HOLLIE STEWAR delts came up……. Great calves…. Abs are ripped………… good coloring

KIZZY VAINES: from UK…. I’d like to see her add a little more muscle…………good conditioning on upper body

ADELA GARCIA: 6x Ms Fitness O Champ………….awesome conditioning…… abs are shredded….. coloring is phenomenal. Will be difficult to beat!