Seite 3 von 19 ErsteErste 1234513 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 21 bis 30 von 183
    Gesperrt Avatar von LP22
    Zitat Zitat von tobi-still-working3 Beitrag anzeigen
    ich würd sie nach hier kommen lasses, dann hast du sie in der hand. du kannst dann, wenn sie einmal im land ist, zu ihr sagen:
    "wenn du mir nicht in 2 wochen 1 mio überwiesen hast kenn ich dich nicht mehr und melde dich als illegale"
    die 2 wochen kannst du für obengenannte tätigkeit nutzen (hart ao und so)
    nach 2 wochen, wenn du dein geld hast, läufst du zum amt und sagst denen, dass das ganze nur eine scheinbeziehung war, was ihre sofortige abschiebung zur folge haben dürfte.

fazit:
    1 mio in 2 wochen durch sex mit nem hübschen mädchen verdient
    wahnsinn, hammer Plan. Auf jeden Fall so machen.

Gesperrt
    danke lp22

Gesperrt
    Mein Gott Tobi, ich hoffe du Naivling wirst irgendwann mal ne Frau finden Kannst du nicht lesen? Die hat ja kein Geld! Ich muss ihr nur paar Kröten für den Flug überweisen und dann bringt sie mir das Geld vom Vatter quasi vorbei

Gesperrt
    Es gibt News, grad vorher Post bekommen!

SWEETHEART CONTACT THE BANK IMMEDIATELY PLEAS

My Only In Mind'
    I am glad to tell you that I appreciate your company and all you told me,I will also like to see you face to face" Just know that am looking for a way to come out
    of here and start-up my education tats while am not ridding any thing for you; Only contact this Bank and get this money so that our new year will be with prosperity indeed,you can call me today by2,o'clock Senegal time with the Reverend phone number I gave to you I will be waiting for your call I will be very happy to hear your voice.

I want you to know that before I contacted you I prayed and fasted as i asked God to show me some body like you who is caring, who will take me as he takes his self, then i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man I am looking, forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, So can't look for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you Honey! that is why I am giving you all this information's!.

My love is for you and you alone, I will
    like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev with (00221 77 290 7292) and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend around 2pm my time I will be there waiting your urgent call and ask hi
    m the best time to call me. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim, this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my not of age and refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to it. in your account in your country.please try your best to contact bank 1th years are like number

The contact information of the Bank are as follows, Standard Chartered Bank PIC London, Mr Peter Sands Executive Director of finance/Foreign transfer officer

Email (petersands20scbnlondon@mail.com)
    Or
    Email (petersandsscbnlondon@mail.com)

THE NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFICER IS MR. PETER SANDS
    TELEPHONE NUMBERS +447 042 068 953
    OR +447 011 132 739
    ACCOUNT NAME IS, Dr PATRICK MABOU
    AMOUNT( 6.5) MILLION DOLLARS.
    NEXT OF KIN MISS ANNABEL MABOU.
    MY FATHER'S ACCOUNT NUMBER IS BLB 43483002/QB/91/A

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father which I Annabel Mabou is the next of kin.

My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every are of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you

contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travel ling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.Yours forever! In Love
    miss Annabel
    Ich muß schnell handeln, das Camp ist wie Prison! Am Ende wird sie noch in den ***** ge****t und ich kann ausgiebige Analorgien mit ihr bis auf weiteres streichen

Gesperrt
    Ich setz ihr jetzt mal (verbal) das Messer an die Kehle, ich hoff sie geht endlich drauf ein und schwafelt nicht von den paar Milliönchen....

Yeah yeah, I will do it soon... but before that let's talk about the important things: will you do ****? My peepee in your poopoo, you understand?

Gesperrt
    Ich würd der schnellstens Geld überweisen!
    Mach ich auch immer, wenn ich solcherlei Anfragen über das Internetz bekomme.
    Ich geb auch immer eilig meine Tans ein, wenn mir meine Sparkasse folgendes schreibt:

Lieber Herr,

ihren sparkasen fordern dringend die übrigen tans. sonst kann kontosperrung folge sein.

Mit freundlichen Güssen

Gesperrt
    LoL Alta da biste voll auf ne Abzockermasche reingefallen ^^

Citius, altius, fortius Avatar von a96s
    Zitat Zitat von Ray Vecchio Beitrag anzeigen
    Ouh Man ey, ganz klar. Die ziehn dir dein Beef ab. Ouh man.
    [SIZE=1]Mein Log:
    http://www.bbszene.de/bodybuilding-forum/showthread.php5?t=145428

Citius, altius, fortius Avatar von a96s
    Zitat Zitat von Ray Vecchio Beitrag anzeigen
    Ouh Man ey, ganz klar. Die ziehn dir dein Beef ab. Ouh man.
    [SIZE=1]Mein Log:
    http://www.bbszene.de/bodybuilding-forum/showthread.php5?t=145428

Gesperrt
    Merkwürdig. Dass sie nicht auf deine analen anfragen eingeht. Firdere mal oben ohne Fotos.

Seite 3 von 19 ErsteErste 1234513 ... LetzteLetzte