Seite 16 von 19 ErsteErste ... 61415161718 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 151 bis 160 von 188
    75-kg-Experte/in Avatar von Gorgeous
    Den Sieg von Darrem Charles kann man nicht bestreiten, aber den 9ten Platz von Paco Bautista

Gesperrt
    Hab den Thread nicht von Anfang an verfolgt, was ist mit Nasser El Sonbaty und Tommi Thorvildsen?

Eisenbeißer/in
    Caprice Murray hat ein unglaubliches Potenzial! Diese super schmal Taile ist der Hammer... denke da kann man noch einiges auch ganz goßes erwarten!

75-kg-Experte/in Avatar von thori
    Die Leistung vom blinden Greg Rando ist wirklich bemerkenswert.

@serkan
    Vieleicht kannst Du ja mal ein altes Juniorenfoto von Önder reinsetzen.

Sportstudent/in
    lest euch das mal durch, echt der gipfel...!

IFBB warned Milos & Mustafa at the NYPro

Milos:

Let me just say that IT IS TRUE that IFBB pro chairman Jim Manion sent the E-mail to Mustafa stating indeed that IF he ends up in the hospital again - he would NOT LET HIM COMPETE in the IFBB!

Mustafa did end up in the hospital due to HYPERKALEMIA (I wrote the article for European Flex about it - PLEASE READ at European Flex Articles section on my forum) after the Mr. Olympia and Dutch Grand Prix last year. Mustafa made a common mistake of dehydrating himself by not drinking, taking potassium sparing diuretic ALDACTONE and intaking high potassium through various sources of carbohydrates he was using for carb loading. This is something that MANY COMPETITORS do - and that is the reason I wrote the article ( TO SAVE LIVES).

Mustafa is my dearest friend - but I never consulted him until three and a half weeks ago - when he came to Fullerton to get prepared for the New York pro show.

Jim Mannion warned me Saturday morning that if anything goes wrong - that is it for Mustafa.
    On that I told him - nothing will happen to Mustafa as I am here with him to make sure everything goes well (AS IT DID).

Than he told me that I worked with Mustafa twice already and got him in trouble - which was COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE - I never worked with him until now! I only got involved when there was NO IFBB PRO OFFICIALS (HIM INCLUDED) available or interested to spend the night with Mustafa in Las Vegas hospital!

As I realized that medical personal could (AND THEY DID) misdiagnose Mustafa and consider that he is HYPOKALEMIC as it is usually case with dehydration - I knew that IF they administer electrolite or potassium IV while he would be in the ambulance on the way to the hospital - WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT paramedics was going to do - I STOPPED THEM! If they did inject more potassium - he would be killed!

So, my interference was first - I cared for my friend and knew that such a cardinal mistake could be made due to unusual bodybuilding practice - that doctors would not consider right away - and they could easily rush decision and proclaim that patient indeed NEEDS potassium when in reality he already has way too much!

Also, I spent a whole night in the hospital as NO IFBB official would come to see Mustafa...which is something that they should have done!

Next week in Amsterdam, Mustafa ended up in identical situation (this time he changed source of carbohydrates not knowing that his new choice has even MORE potassium) - so I had to interfere again as Dutch paramedics and doctors were going to do the same - inject him with LETHAL INJECTION - containing potassium! Doctors later thanked me for giving them correct information and they agreed that indeed what they intended to give him initially could have stopped his heart. I spent the whole night in the hospital in Amsterdam - and left straight to London next morning - after doctors confirmed that Mustafa was safe and his potassium levels were back down to normal.

Steve Weinberger as an IFBB representative did come to the hospital in Amsterdam - but did not stay too long - he left me there to be with Mustafa - which is something I would have done anyway (as Mustafa is a true brother to me).

As Mustafa decided to compete in Steve's show (even though he was already qualified for the Mr. Olympia) to support Steve's competition - I was sent to New York to be there for him - SO NOTHING CAN GO WRONG!

To my surprise - I was not allowed to be with him - security stopped me and after they contacted Steve to ask him if it is OK for me to go inside and be with Mustafa - Steve was categorically against it (I am not going to use his exact words as there is a censorship on my forum).

Problem is that tickets were sold out - so I was NOT ABLE to purchase one and come to see the show. Mustafa got me a ticket about 2 hours later - so AT LEAST I had a pleasure of seeing him on stage performing another great posing routine.

To say that I am disgusted with the whole thing is an understatement!

Men`s Health Abonnent
    Frechheit!
    Milos ist echt mit Herzen dabei, tolle Einstellung!

75-kg-Experte/in
    wird langsam wirklich zeit für eine andere profi-organisation bzw. andere wettkämpfe... die ifbb mutiert teilweise echt zum sch....verein! sorry musste mal gesagt werden.

75-kg-Experte/in
    Zitat Zitat von asani
    lest euch das mal durch, echt der gipfel...!

IFBB warned Milos & Mustafa at the NYPro

Milos:

Let me just say that IT IS TRUE that IFBB pro chairman Jim Manion sent the E-mail to Mustafa stating indeed that IF he ends up in the hospital again - he would NOT LET HIM COMPETE in the IFBB!

Mustafa did end up in the hospital due to HYPERKALEMIA (I wrote the article for European Flex about it - PLEASE READ at European Flex Articles section on my forum) after the Mr. Olympia and Dutch Grand Prix last year. Mustafa made a common mistake of dehydrating himself by not drinking, taking potassium sparing diuretic ALDACTONE and intaking high potassium through various sources of carbohydrates he was using for carb loading. This is something that MANY COMPETITORS do - and that is the reason I wrote the article ( TO SAVE LIVES).

Mustafa is my dearest friend - but I never consulted him until three and a half weeks ago - when he came to Fullerton to get prepared for the New York pro show.

Jim Mannion warned me Saturday morning that if anything goes wrong - that is it for Mustafa.
    On that I told him - nothing will happen to Mustafa as I am here with him to make sure everything goes well (AS IT DID).

Than he told me that I worked with Mustafa twice already and got him in trouble - which was COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE - I never worked with him until now! I only got involved when there was NO IFBB PRO OFFICIALS (HIM INCLUDED) available or interested to spend the night with Mustafa in Las Vegas hospital!

As I realized that medical personal could (AND THEY DID) misdiagnose Mustafa and consider that he is HYPOKALEMIC as it is usually case with dehydration - I knew that IF they administer electrolite or potassium IV while he would be in the ambulance on the way to the hospital - WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT paramedics was going to do - I STOPPED THEM! If they did inject more potassium - he would be killed!

So, my interference was first - I cared for my friend and knew that such a cardinal mistake could be made due to unusual bodybuilding practice - that doctors would not consider right away - and they could easily rush decision and proclaim that patient indeed NEEDS potassium when in reality he already has way too much!

Also, I spent a whole night in the hospital as NO IFBB official would come to see Mustafa...which is something that they should have done!

Next week in Amsterdam, Mustafa ended up in identical situation (this time he changed source of carbohydrates not knowing that his new choice has even MORE potassium) - so I had to interfere again as Dutch paramedics and doctors were going to do the same - inject him with LETHAL INJECTION - containing potassium! Doctors later thanked me for giving them correct information and they agreed that indeed what they intended to give him initially could have stopped his heart. I spent the whole night in the hospital in Amsterdam - and left straight to London next morning - after doctors confirmed that Mustafa was safe and his potassium levels were back down to normal.

Steve Weinberger as an IFBB representative did come to the hospital in Amsterdam - but did not stay too long - he left me there to be with Mustafa - which is something I would have done anyway (as Mustafa is a true brother to me).

As Mustafa decided to compete in Steve's show (even though he was already qualified for the Mr. Olympia) to support Steve's competition - I was sent to New York to be there for him - SO NOTHING CAN GO WRONG!

To my surprise - I was not allowed to be with him - security stopped me and after they contacted Steve to ask him if it is OK for me to go inside and be with Mustafa - Steve was categorically against it (I am not going to use his exact words as there is a censorship on my forum).

Problem is that tickets were sold out - so I was NOT ABLE to purchase one and come to see the show. Mustafa got me a ticket about 2 hours later - so AT LEAST I had a pleasure of seeing him on stage performing another great posing routine.

To say that I am disgusted with the whole thing is an understatement!
    das ist offizeller betrug. einr reine schweinerei.

Discopumper/in
    Naja die IFBB hat sich mal wieder als die größte Karnevalsgesellschaft auf Erden geoutet.
    Aber komisch, als Flex Wheeler und Tom Prince wieder auf der Bühne standen, obwohl beide schon mit einem Bein im Grab waren, hat sich keiner beschwert.

Sportstudent/in Avatar von bobmobile
    1, diese "NOC" war echt brutal gut besetzt!
    2, mustafa war schon härter!- ABER nachdem ihm ja GEDROHT wurde(mit konsequenzen) hat er siche nicht jedes "mittel" ausgeschöpft...
    u. 3, fand ich ihn trotzdem noch immer besser als chicherillo- der zwar härter war- aber bez. masse u. proportionen weit abfiehl...
    u. das bautista auch vor ihm platziert wurde ist ein witz!!!

aber nochmal wenn man sich die prejudjing pics ansieht-
    unglaublich die anzahl an (neuen) brutalen athleten...

Seite 16 von 19 ErsteErste ... 61415161718 ... LetzteLetzte