Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
    Men`s Health Abonnent Avatar von hara

laaanges interview!

Sportstudent/in
    good damn what a freak... sehr lustiges interview!

auszüge:

9. In order what are the 5 most important factors when going for a bigger bench press and what are the 5 biggest mistakes that lifters make?

The most important factors are:

1- Having the drive and dedication to believe you can achieve what you want.

2-Traning with 100% intensity, have fun when it's time to have fun and train like crazy when it's time to train

3-Train your technique and bar speed

4-Consume enough food to feed your body

5- Get enough rest to let your body heal and always train smart

The 5 biggest mistakes are:

#1- The biggest mistake is they over train.

#2- They don't seek out the knowledge from people or literature to help them train.

#3- They expect results overnight

#4- They don't build up a solid enough muscle foundation before getting in a shirt

#5 they think that putting on a shirt will make them a 500 pound bencher overnight. My best advice for them would be to surround yourself with the right people and every thing will come. Finding the right people are people who are very knowledgeable in the sport and how it works.

42. Groupies-

we got them? Are they HOT? Send them my way!

43. Old Men-

are we talking about the Old bastards that sleep on the equipment between there sets, and then go sit in the whirlpool butt ass naked with other old naked men? If so move it. I got work to do; I have no time for naps at the gym.

44. Pretty Boys -

Keep flexing those muscles and checking your hair every ten seconds in the mirror pretty boy. That chic you think is hot and think she's looking at you forget about I already got her number.

45. Huge Bodybuilders -

Go drink your protein and pop some zits, just stay off my bench! Just joking guys you know I love ya!

46. Talkers -

Who me? Sorry George didn't think I talked that much.

47. Pound for pound -

Look out all you little pound for pounders my Boy Jason FRY is coming and he's a bigger FREAK than you!

48. Athletes -

Well I consider anyone competing an athlete, so do your best, train your ass off and it will all come together at the end.

49. Casual Lifters -

Did you pay your gym fees this month?

50. Chicks in the Gym -

Are those Real?

51. Strongman -

You guys are SICK!!!! SICK SICK!!!!! I love to watch you crazy asses try and roll cars and pull Fire trucks and Planes. That's hands down the craziest stuff I ever seen. Go flip a car you crazy ass.

52. Wannabes -

If all you are is a wannabe you are never gonna be. Change your train of thought to I'm gonna be and you will see a world of difference in you gains.

66. What is your message for the following people?

67. People who fear you-

For people that fear me, don't be.I may look big and mean but I'm just a big guy that loves to have lots of fun.

68. People who are amazed by you-

For people that are amazed by me, I thank them. But they need to know that they can do what ever they want if they put there heart into it.

69. Kids wanting autographs-

For kids wanting autographs, that'll be ten bucks please. No just joking I will never charge anyone for an autograph or a picture taken with me.If someone brings me a piece of paper and asks if I'll sign it, that to me is just unreal. Thinking that someone wants my autograph still tickles me to death. But to that kid train as hard as you can and you will be here.

70. People who scream for you-

For those who scream at me in meets, keep it coming that's the stuff I feed off of. If my competition wants me to bench crappy all they need to do is pay the crowd so they will be quiet.

71. People who want to fight you-

For those who want to fight me to prove there manhood, GROW THE F**K UP!!!!! I'm not going to risk my career so you can be the man because you knocked out a pro bencher. I'll walk away before it gets that far. But mess with my wife and then it's another story.

72. People that you burn a fire in and that stick their chest out for you-

For those that I make the fire burn in, stick that chest out a little more and get your ass on a bench and train.

Sportstudent/in
    23. Would you rather be the undisputed championship bencher or Hugh Hefner?

Hands down Hugh Hefner, you know being the undisputed champion bencher would be flat out awesome but being Hugh Hefner would be flat out WILD!!!! Money, Chicks, Lots of BOOBS, owning the rights to Playboy and the millions upon millions of dollars it generates. I wouldn't think twice, but this is reality, so look out here I come.

87. Wolfe, it's your last day to live. What do you do?

I would have lots and lots of SEX! You got to die as a happy man. And then tell everyone that I love them and I'll see them on the other side.