Seite 337 von 828 ErsteErste ... 237287327335336337338339347387437 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 3.361 bis 3.370 von 8280
    Astral völlig neutral Avatar von officercartman
    sieht aus, als wäres dir zu gross

Neuer Benutzer
    HI ,

@Das Schwäbische Grauen , Wo haste das shirt her , wenn man fragen darf ?

Gruß

Flex Leser Avatar von Steffen L.
    gibt es doch im andro shop, diese big and bad shirts
    ...hat das System verstanden.

Power User Avatar von Steven Klippstein
    BSN® READIES ITSELF FOR INDUSTRY DOMINATION AT THE 2010 ARNOLD SPORTS FESTIVAL!
    March 5-7, 2010. Once again, the Arnold Sports Festival is scheduled to overtake Columbus, Ohio for the biggest bodybuilding, health and fitness expo the industry has to offer. The 2010 rendition of the iconic fitness extravaganza marks the 22nd annual event. And in true Finish First® fashion, BSN® is poised and ready for industry domination with the most BSN® booth action to date!

To kick things off, BSN® has fortified the Team BSN® roster with the signing of the German Giant, Dennis "BIG BAD" Wolf! Wolf will be at the booth all three expo days eager to meet his legion of fans, taking the opportunity to sign autographs and give fans a chance to snap a photo with a future Mr. Olympia. Also on hand will be 8-time Mr. Olympia, the man known as the greatest bodybuilder of all time, Ronnie "KING" Coleman! Fresh off his latest tour of South America, fans will get an up close and personal glimpse of the King as he trains to make his triumphant return to the Olympia stage. In addition to these bodybuilding greats, fans will be treated to a preview of the larger-than-life Brandon "THE PRODIGY" Curry, who is ready to storm the IFBB competitive stage this year. Join these three greats along with fitness celebrity and media mogul Jennifer Nicole Lee, as well as UFC® superstar Forrest Griffin, who after suffering a broken foot in his UFC® 106 victory, is in preparation mode for his upcoming UFC® 114 light heavyweight bout. Needless to say, the BSN® booth will be a star-studded affair!
    If that's not enough to get your blood pumping like a dose of EPOZINE-O2™ NT, BSN® has a lot more in store! On hand throughout the three-day event, the sizzling-hot Girls of BSN™ will be handing out samples, hourly sample bag giveaways, and signing their 2010 edition Girls of BSN™ Calendar. If you haven't picked one up yet, now's the time; get the hot calendar, get it autographed and grab a photo with your favorite Girl of BSN™ – what could be better? And if the Girls of BSN™ don't get you going, we have something that is sure to do the trick: the all-new N.O.-XPLODE™ IGNITER SHOT! The world-renowned N.O.-XPLODE™ is now available in a 4-ounce shot. Stop by the N.O.-XPLODE™ IGNITER SHOT booth, grab a bottle and ignite your core! In addition to the IGNITER SHOT, BSN® will be rolling out its newest Evolution Series breakthrough: ENDOBURN™ NT! This revolutionary fat burning phenom creates the category of thermodynamic metabolic activators, providing consumers with the most advanced energy and fat burning supplement to date! Be sure to stop by the booth and grab a sample while they last!
    If you are looking for more information, from Team BSN® athlete appearance times and locations to SYNTHA-6™ RTD taste-testing, all information is provided in the Events section of BSNOnline.net. We look forward to seeing you at the 2010 Arnold Sports Festival – be sure to stop by the BSN® booth and Finish First®!

Flex Leser Avatar von MuscleUniversity
    Zitat Zitat von bigpat
    Ich hoffe ihr werdet Dennis stark unterschtützen und ihn bis zur NYpro begleiten...
    logo, wir drücken alle daumen hier

#popcorn

75-kg-Experte/in
    Ich hoffe Dennis,das das dein Jahr wird.
    Ich drücke dir jedenfalls die Daumen.

Power User Avatar von Steven Klippstein
    http://www.bsnonline.net/teambsn/team_blog.php?id=26

Kurzfassung:

Macht die ASC nicht mit
    Gerade auf den Weg/Umzug in die USA
    Diät begonnen für die NY pro
    Neue Diät
    Neues Trainingssystem

February 15, 2010
    Well, we got the passports, it's 100% now. We are leaving for the US on Thursday. This has been on my mind a lot lately, just thinking about everything involved with this big change in my life. It's going to be very different for me living in the US for the first time, and I sometimes try to imagine how everything will be, how the small details of life will be different from what I am used to. But I guess I will find out soon...

Today is the first day of my contest preparation diet. Yesterday we went to an all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurant, since it was my last day before the diet. A little bit of spicy food, lots of different meats...it was very good. And today, a good start to my preparation for the New York Pro. I've changed my diet this year, with a focus on more variety. Lots of chicken and steak, but also more fish than before. Instead of only eating rice for carbs, I am eating more potatoes now, as well as noodles. I think the potatoes and noodles will help me stay full longer, so I can lose fat and keep my full muscle shape. This is very important to me this year, to keep my muscles as full as possible.

I am also training differently than before. Instead of the normal warm-up set, then heavy, then heavier and heavier, I am doing more of a Heavy Duty-style. One or two warm-ups, then one very heavy set per exercise. Sometimes I might do two sets, but I think three or four is too much. When you train so heavy, your body needs more rest. I am already seeing good results, and I look much different than I did just a couple of weeks ago.

I am very happy with the changes so far, and I am very confident going into this year. It looks like this system will produce some very good results for me. The goal this year is to be better than ever before. Of course I want to win the New York Pro, but I also want to be satisfied with myself. When I win, I want it to be a clear victory. I want to dominate.

I am looking forward to the Arnold in Columbus soon. It will be good to meet the rest of Team BSN®. I am a big UFC® fan, and Forrest Griffin is my favorite UFC® fighter, but I have not met him yet. I'm sure I will go to many UFC® fights now that I will be living in Vegas. Anyway, I hope many of you are able to make it to the Arnold. It's going to be a great show.

Neuer Benutzer

Dennis Wolf bei der FIBO 2010.. muss leider absagen...

Hallo kann mir vllt jemand hier sagen, wann Dennis Wolf bei der FIBO seine Auftritte hat, da ich selber ein Riesen Fan von ihm bin.

Danke im voraus

Secu-Chief

BB-Schwergewicht
    Zitat Zitat von secu-chief
    Hallo kann mir vllt jemand hier sagen, wann Dennis Wolf bei der FIBO seine Auftritte hat, da ich selber ein Riesen Fan von ihm bin.

Danke im voraus

Secu-Chief
    Dann frag Dennis doch hier im Forum

Sportrevue Leser Avatar von Dolobra
    Und ich hab keine Zeit...

Seite 337 von 828 ErsteErste ... 237287327335336337338339347387437 ... LetzteLetzte