Seite 1 von 6 123 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 60
    Flex Leser Avatar von milou2007

Colorado Pro - der Thread

Am 12-13 Mai findet in Denver ein von Shawn Ray organisierter Profi sowie Amateurwettkampf statt.
    Es gibt 72000 Dollar an Preisgeldern zu gewinnen und es findet eine Tombola für die Fans statt wo es sogar einen Hummer H3 zu gewinnen gibt.
    Weitere Infos findet ihr hier http://www.coloradoproshow.com/

Hier mal ein paar Bilder von Darrem Charles, 3 Weeks out!

Gruß,
    Jeff

Flex Leser Avatar von milou2007
    Heinz Senior 3 Wochen vor der Colorado Pro.

75-kg-Experte/in
    kasten :P
    darrem is geil

Flex Leser Avatar von Eugen Sandoff
    IFBB Colorado Pro Information
    May 12th .
    Men's Prize Money
    1st: $25,000.00
    2nd: $10,000.00
    3rd: $5,000.00
    4th: $4,000.00
    5th: $3,000.00
    6th: $1,000.00
    7th: $1,000.00
    8th: $1,000.00
    9th: $1,000.00
    10th: $1,000.00

Competitor List:

-GARY STRYDOM
    -MELVIN ANTHONY
    -JASON ARNTZ
    -PHIL HEATH
    -DARREM CHARLES
    -TROY ALVES
    -MARK DUGDALE
    -GARRETT DOWNING
    -RICHARD JONES
    -AHMAD HAIDER
    -IDRISE WARD EL
    -BILL WILLMORE
    -CHRIS COOK
    -MARCUS HAYLEY
    -JOHNNY JACKSON
    -LUKE WOOD
    -KRIS DIM
    -GRAIG RICHARDSON
    -VICTOR MARTINEZ
    -MIKE DRAGNA
    -BOB CHICERILLO

Freue mich besonders auf Richard Jones, Mike Dragna (Pro Debut???) und Phli Heath

Flex Leser Avatar von SiAp
    darrem rockt so!! er gibt sich echt immer mühe und kommt mit einer hammer form.

Sportstudent/in
    schon nen wahnsinn der junge...

60-kg-Experte/in Avatar von Thominator
    Richard Jones und Chris Cook werden nicht mehr teilnehmen.

Sportstudent/in
    From Ron from GetBig.com:

Troy just guest posed at the Emerald with Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Gunter Schlierkamp and Bob Cicheriilo. Rumors have said that Troy Alves was in better shape than Bob Cicherilo!

Talking to Troy...

So you are in the Colorado Pro:
    I am jumping into the Colorado Pro show because the Arnold and Ironman was an awakening. Now, I took the stress of placing, and I started to train again for the Emerald Cup guest posing, and just trained. I looked myself at the Emerald Cup and made the final decision that I will be in top condition for the Colorado Pro. I am not going to beat myself up to get into shape, and I have been eating good and training great. There is no pressure on myself this time, and I am going to bring in my best package for the Colorado Pro show. I am going to peak for just the Colorado, I am not going to do the New York Pro show because of family obligations.

When asked of the altitude:
    It will not be a problem because I have competed there before, at the Junior USA's and I won it back in 1997. I will be leaving for Denver the Thursday before the show, getting there early, and I have two days to get acclimated. It is only a two hour flight.

Regarding Rusty Jeffers
    he looked pretty d**n good at that show. He held a little water, but he outshaped everybody in the show, except for Bob Cicherillo. I thought it was an injustice for him to get 8th. Rusty Jeffers should do the Colorado Pro show! He lives here in Arizona, in my home state! Rusty came in great shape, but it was something that the judges didn't find for him. I heard his overall presentation was great. I don't question Bob winning, but he can Rusty not make the top five. Eighth place. That didn't make sense - but who knows what happened. I wasnt there.

Asked if Troy will make the top ten at Colorado:
    Come on Ron. Yeah, I am quite sure I will make the top ten. If I don't, there is something really wrong with me. I am thinking of trying to win this show - not if I will make the top ten.. Who do you think is in the show that I can’t make the top 10. The Colorado Pro is not the Olympia now.

What kind of shape will you come at the Colorado Pro:
    I will come in with a better package, fuller than I was at the Arnold. I will have a fresher look. Nice clean look. Small stomach. You are never going to see a big stomach on me.

What do you think of Phil Heath?
    I think Phil is good, but has never been on the pro stage yet. He will see a difference when he is next to a seasoned pro, with the majority of the muscles. He definitely has potential. But he will see something different in a lineup of pros.

Regarding Bill Wilmore:
    He is solid too. He is a little bit older. More maturity. Great debut show for his to do, likewise with Phil. I think they will do well. They should both make the top ten. You never know with the first pro show. They may have extra pressure, nervousness. If they keep it cool, they will do well. Both of legitimate physiques.

Do you think Shawn Ray should be in shape?
    Yes, he should be since he will be representing on stage, but Shawn said that he is retired, he has a family and kids, so he doesn’t need to impress anyone anymore. He has done his time on the stage. I think so far he is doing a good job as a promoter, he is a hustler, really trying hard to get sponsors, giving away gifts for the fans, making the pros feel important. He is doing everything in his power to make this show work. He won’t leave anything in the tank. It will be completely empty by the time the show comes. He will exhaust all of his resources. He will do his best.

Any surprises this year so far?
    I was surprised that I didn’t bring my best package yet to the contest. That is my own personal disappointment. I haven’t done that yet. I really would like to be compared a little more with all of the top guys, so I can’t or anybody say that I wasn’t compared to the top guys. I can live with that, if you compare me and decided I don’t belong in the top, so at least I get the opportunity. I don’t complain about my placing - I can’t do nothing about that. Complaining and complaining does no good. I need to turn it around, and come on stage better next time.

Do you like the prize money?
    It is great, third largest this year, in a first year show. It is a great opportunity of the pros. If you place in the top ten at this show, you get paid some money. Shawn definitely upped the ante against the other promoters.

Sportstudent/in
    david henry wird wohl auch noch starten!

Sportstudent/in Avatar von DER Berliner
    Bin auch gespannt,Darrem rockt immer,aber wird immer übersehen,man steht halt nicht auf Symmetrie,könnte man meinen.Gary Strydom macht auch mit?Na,da bin ich ja gespannt.
    Ehrlichkeit währt am längsten...

Seite 1 von 6 123 ... LetzteLetzte