Seite 1 von 8 123 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 78
    Flex Leser Avatar von milou2007

Atlantic City - Der Thread

Am 22-23 September findet in Atlantic City/New Jersey die Atlantic City Pro statt. Diese Bilder zeigen Don Long 2 Wochen sowie William Harris 3 Wochen vor dem Wettkampf.

Gruss,
    Jeff

Greg Rando 2 Wochen vor der Meisterschaft.

Sportstudent/in Avatar von hr hoa
    gibts mrO-qualiplätze?

weiss nich mit don longs vorbereitung, ob man das bewundern oder verachten soll... auf jeden fall ziemlich heftige form für seine gesundheitliche vorgeschichte.

auf milossarvec.com steht das mat duvall auch mitmacht? arnoldanabo, weisste obs stimmt?

Zitat Zitat von hr hoa
    gibts mrO-qualiplätze?

weiss nich mit don longs vorbereitung, ob man das bewundern oder verachten soll... auf jeden fall ziemlich heftige form für seine gesundheitliche vorgeschichte.

auf milossarvec.com steht das mat duvall auch mitmacht? arnoldanabo, weisste obs stimmt?
    Hallo hr hoa,

Ja das stimmt, Mat Duval plant sein Comeback bei der Atlantic City Pro . Auf Milos board hat sich Mat selbst gemeldet und folgendes zu seinem Comeback geschrieben :

"Hi everyone...

Chris was nice enough to send me this link. I do not want to bore everyone, but will fill you all in a bit.

Last September, almost a year ago this week, I tore my pec. Thank God the tear was partial and from the tendon...not the bone. I had to have surgery twice. Once for the tear, and with my excellent luck, a second time due to an infection...I actually attended last years Olympia for Muscletech with a Pick line in...a permanent IV from my right arm to my heart. I had to administer IV anti biotics 4-5 times a day for 8 weeks...it was not a fun time, but I would not trade the lessons learned during that time in my life...

You see, I had decided to wrestle based some on a true enjoyment of the wrestling industry, but also due to the disappointment of my pro debut at the 2004 GNC...Basically, I ran away; something that at one time in my life I was a master at.

After the pec tear I had 5 months to sit, heal, and do a lot of soul searching. I love bodybuilding; more so the training that it takes to be a pro bodybuilder. The challenge of it all....In earning my pro card, year after year I dieted away muscle show after show...my fault as I am a grown up and should have known better than to do so...Now, after 2 years away from competing I am in now, at 2 weeks away from the Atlantic City, and 3 from the Olympia in the best shape of my life. The task? keeping it all together!...I am this morning 276lbs. and could drop water...then walk onstage tomorrow...it is a blessing for sure.

I still want to prove that I can pursue both genres...bodybuilding and wrestling...how? I am still unsure as I have stayed out of the ring while I prepare for these shows. Wrestling was and is so fun...time and my body's ability to hold together will light the path I take...with of course my reuqest of God's direction....

My goal in doing all of this was to stand on the Olympia stage. I set this goal at 12 years old...now 21 years ago in my life. I have been blessed and do not want to waste the opportunity to do this. The Atlantic City Show will dictate whether or not I earn this privilege this year....

Looking at pictures from the Europa and Montreal those close to me were frustrated that I did not opt to compete in these shows as well, but I like to stick to a game plan. I set this plan during my recuperation time and wanted to stick to it...Atlantic City...Vegas and perhaps the Euro tour?

Thank you all for your kind words; I cannot tell you what it means. I get a lot of IM's requesting photo's, but this will have to wait 2 weeks...the Atlantic City show...Pictures now while impressive? mean nothing 2 weeks from now. A lot of guys set themselves up by doing this?...then not keeping it for the stage? I would rather everyone see the pics, God willing, from the AC show and know I worked beyond hard for this!

I hope to see many of you in Atlantic City and Vegas. I already am booked in Vegas for Muscletech...now in my 8th year with the company. Please come see me and say Hello...this is why I started this journey so young in life. The chance to meet others and relay the lessons I learned a long the way. Bodybuilders...all athletes are getting hammered right now for a lot of the decisions we have to make in pursuit of greatness. I struggle daily with some of these decisions...but again trust God to light that path. Meeting all of you? takes away that negative slant we all constantly have to read about...it reminds me again of why I started this race/ journey.

Be well. Sorry for the scattered thoughts and any typo's...I am wiped out, but wanted to at least say Hi and commend Milos on an excellent board.

Mat DuVall"

genial veteilte masse, vor allem diese arme!!! wünsch ihm den durchbruch.

@arnoldanabo: weisst du denn obs olympia-quali-plätze gibt?

Zitat Zitat von hr hoa
    genial veteilte masse, vor allem diese arme!!! wünsch ihm den durchbruch.

@arnoldanabo: weisst du denn obs olympia-quali-plätze gibt?
    Bei der Atlantic City Pro qualifizieren sich die ersten 3 für die Mister O.

Gruss,
    Jeff

heftig, dafür is das teilnehmerfeld ja eher frei von absoluten topstars. würde mat auf jeden fall gerne mal gegen die anderen brocken beim mrO sehen.

wenn long sogar die quali schaffen würde, würds fast wie das happy end eines movies rüberkommen. erst jahrelang nix gerissen, dann gesundheitliche tragödie, und dann...?

hast du ne teilnehmerliste?

Flex Leser Avatar von Mr.Sonnenstrand
    Bei den Frauen macht Nicole Pfützenreuter ihr Profi-Debut. Somit ist Deutschland
    zumindest auch in Atlantic City vertreten. Wird aber bei ca. 20 Starterinnen mit Sicherheit sehr schwer für Sie.

Ist Vince Taylor mittlerweile 50 ?, oder noch 49 ?

Zitat Zitat von Mr.Sonnenstrand
    Bei den Frauen macht Nicole Pfützenreuter ihr Profi-Debut. Somit ist Deutschland
    zumindest auch in Atlantic City vertreten. Wird aber bei ca. 20 Starterinnen mit Sicherheit sehr schwer für Sie.

Ist Vince Taylor mittlerweile 50 ?, oder noch 49 ?
    Am 26ten August feierte Vince seinen 50ten Geburtstag

Gruss,
    Jeff

Sportrevue Leser Avatar von ES77-MEDIA
    don long fand ich schon vor jahren super! mal sehen wie er sich präsentiert.
    // design . love & rock'n roll - www.enrico-seidler.com

Seite 1 von 8 123 ... LetzteLetzte