Seite 10 von 32 ErsteErste ... 8910111220 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 91 bis 100 von 317
    Sportbild Leser/in Avatar von serge nubret
    Zitat Zitat von Sj
    Well, that would be interesting, maybe you could share some moments from your past:

How was it in your time, did Bodybuilders have positive publicity from "normal men and women" or was it always, that even guys like you or even Frank Zane were said to be "freaks"?

And, do you think that anyone in the Pro scene today (Richards Jones?) has the capability to steer bodybuilding back to public acceptence?

Regards
    Stephan
    100% agreed with you.

Serge

75-kg-Experte/in
    hallo serge and welcome!

i have some questions and it would be nice to know your professional answers!

1. there are some rumors about Mike Mentzer and his character. Can you please tell me what kind of person he was like and what you have personally experienced with him?

2. Should Mike Mentzer won the olympia 1980?
    Mentzer Fans say that weider wantet to crush mike ... is something about that true or was Arnold also the best on stage at the Mr. O 1980?

3. Mentzer didnt go on low carb diet at the mr.o 1980. he said he went for carbs and got ripped and hard.
    is this possible that you can gett ripped with NO low carb diet?
    or did mentzer lie

4. what do you personally think about Heavy Duty? Why is it that people think it works? why cannot it work?

5. can someone training Heavy duty ever become Mr. O?

6. -> at my gym there is a guy who trains just 2 sets !!! one set deadlifts and one set dips!!!
    what can i tell hin to convince hin that HD doesnt work?

we all just laugh at him ... he doesnt understand and says that mentzer and science proved that it doesnt take more!!

what would you say to such a "training"? how would you argue his statement that 1 set is enough?

you are one of my heros serge and it would be a very big honor for me if you can take some time and answer my 5 questions!

thank you
    best regards

Neuer Benutzer
    @codename007

to answer your 5th question: Dorian Yates/ 6 times Mr. Olympia

Hello Serge will comeback tomorrow from Montpellier. This is a new photo of him with Sarah ( December 9th, 2006 - Paris )
    Paolo (Team Nubret)

Sj
    Gast
    Zitat Zitat von serge nubret
    100% agreed with you.

Serge

Ah sorry, I don't get the point, with what do you exactly agree now? I wrote some different possibilities I think...

Sportrevue Leser Avatar von dr.Hasenbein
    Serge Nubret on BBSZENE !!!

--> (you are one of the greatest ever)

greeting dr.Hasenbein

I have some news from Serge. He had problems with his PC (hard disk I think because he told me he need to buy a new PC... he will buy this Saturday, so he think to comeback to write here Saturday)

He called me today, and ask me to put a message here for his fans.

Paolo (Team Nubret)

Neuer Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von donantonio
    glaub das irgendwie nicht so ganz...
    Ich kann dir sagen dass es war ist ,glaub mir
    biss balt

touktouk

Sportstudent/in
    Zitat Zitat von ace23
    if we want that bodybuilding will become accepted by the mass, it has to go back to the roots.
    The mass wouldnt like serges body, too. They think tennis players or whatever have huge muscles. everything more isnt ästetic in their eyes.

Of course i like serges or arnolds symetric physique more than these "aliens", but the mass wont see so much difference.
    why do you give a shit about the mass anyway

@ serge i would like to know if you got any joint problems from bodybuilding?

Neuer Benutzer
    Hi Serge! Very cool that a legend like you joined this forum to answer some questions!

well, mine would sound like this.

Have you known Mike Mentzer? And what do you think about his training philosophy heavy duty? Is one Set training every 3 to 4 days, with High Intensity Training principles, really enough to build muscle mass?
    Is his dieting suggestion like, eating according to RDA (high carb mid pro mid fats) in you opinion better than high protein diets like postet on FLEX and other magazines?

And plz look at this question rather from the view of a non-steroid-using bodybuilder.

thx in forward

*edit* I ve just seen that codename007 already postet a similar post like mine but I don't know if he is interested in the "natural" aspect, whether mike mentzer was on performance enhancing drugs or not (We all know he was, nothing bad of course).

Seite 10 von 32 ErsteErste ... 8910111220 ... LetzteLetzte