Seite 10 von 287 ErsteErste ... 891011122060110 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 91 bis 100 von 2861
    Sportrevue Leser Avatar von ES77-MEDIA
    Zitat Zitat von b000gie
    squat, du hast recht und das bestreite ich auch nicht. cutler ist ein tier mit zumeist grandioser form. aber dennoch finde ich, dass ihm die koerperteile fehlen, die einen mit offenem mund dastehen lassen, zB wie bei Coleman ruecken und arme, bei wolf die V form, bei martinez das volumen usw.

also, ich bin echt mal gespannt, wie heath abschneiden wird.

gruesse,
    b000gie
    mein kommentar war eigentlich ironischer natur
    // design . love & rock'n roll - www.enrico-seidler.com

Sportstudent/in Avatar von b000gie
    Zitat Zitat von squat
    mein kommentar war eigentlich ironischer natur
    hehe, aso! wollte bloss keinem cutler-fan ans bein pinkeln

Discopumper/in Avatar von Pfund
    Zitat Zitat von Giulio
    Als er die Scottcurls einarmig macht, läuft ein mega geiles Lied. Das fängt an während er mit der rechten Hand curlt. Weiß einer wie das Lied heißt?
    Das Lied heist "another brick in the wall". Es ist von "Korn"....haben es von "Pink Floyd" gecovert. Hab ich auf CD ^^

Zu Phil: Heilige Mutter Anna!!!!!!!! Was hat der denn angestellt! Der Trizeps....unglaublich.....meine Fre.sse!!!!!!

Sportstudent/in Avatar von Baylisstic
    Also solche Arme habe ich in der letzten Zeit selten gesehen !!! Unglaublich. Schultern ebenso

Gesperrt
    Zitat Zitat von Pfund
    Das Lied heist "another brick in the wall". Es ist von "Korn"....haben es von "Pink Floyd" gecovert. Hab ich auf CD ^^

Zu Phil: Heilige Mutter Anna!!!!!!!! Was hat der denn angestellt! Der Trizeps....unglaublich.....meine Fre.sse!!!!!!
    Ne, das ist leider das falsche Lied. Nicht wo er die Kurzhantelcurls im stehen macht, sondern die SCOTTcurls, oder wie er im Video sagt: die Preachercurls einarmig, ab dem Zeitpunkt wo er mim rechten Arm ansetzt.

Power User Avatar von Steven Klippstein
    Wer nicht genug bekommen kann und die Spannung nicht mehr aushält....

Wer wissen will wie Phil Heath im Moment aussieht, wird er die beiden Show's gewinnen? Wird er sich eine Chance auf den Mr. O erkämpfen?

Wir werden sehen!!!

Wer will Bilder und Videos sehen?

Der muss noch bis morgen warten.

Hier ist ein Bild vom 24. Januar 2008

Morgen wird es eine zweites Video von Phil geben, welches vom 24. Januar sein wird.

MfG Steven

hier ist das versprochene Video

http://www.flexonline.com/videos/39

MfG Steven

Profi's und BB Insider äußern sich über Phil Heath

CHRIS CORMIER – Future Hall of Famer
    “It looks like he added some big round bowling balls on his arms. I can tell he’s putting in a great effort and he’s improving his aesthetics. It looks like he’s made great improvements and I’d like to see how it all comes down at the show. He’s getting into his artistic side - he’s kind of a bodybuilding artiste -- not artist. I call it an artiste. The fullness is there obviously but now it’s going to be a matter of how much he chisels down to exhibit striated muscle or if it’s gonna be the Flex Wheeler effect of a mound of muscle on a small frame giving the illusion without that crazy striated muscle like Dexter [Jackson] would have. He needs to keep thinking about being an artiste and how he wants to build his physique -- asking himself, What’s important to me? Making my strong points stronger or really concentrating on the weaknesses and pulling back on the strengths to really formulate it?”

JAY CUTLER – Mr. Olympia
    “I been saying this for years and everybody looked at me like I was crazy. I’m not surprised at all. He’s still very fresh and he’s improved everywhere. This is only the beginning of his ride to the top.”

DAN SOLOMON - Host, Pro Bodybuilding Weekly
    “We've all been waiting for Phil to grow into his true genetic potential. After looking at the recent photos, it’s safe to say that Mr. Heath is closing in on something very special. There is still some work to be done, but he has made great use of his extended offseason. We will learn a lot about Phil when we see him standing next to Dexter under the hot lights in Columbus."

RONNIE COLEMAN – 8x Mr. Olympia
    “Well I've been telling anyone who would listen who the next Mr. Olympia was going to be after Victor. Nuff said with those photos. For those who need an explanation of the comment, nuff said. It simply mean those photos prove he will be the next Mr. Olympia after Victor.”

JIM ROCKELL – IFBB Head Judge
    It certainly does appear he did his homework and put some well balanced size on his upper chest as well as his arms and delts. He is in very good condition at his weight of 240 pounds. I would assume when he steps on stage he may be in the 225-230 range which I believe would amount to a good 10 to 15 pound increase in muscle for the year. And, his waistline still appears to not have suffered from the increase in weight. He certainly is a genetically gifted athlete and should turn some heads at the Ironman. Phil will be doing his part to make the start of the competition season a memorable one!”

LEE THOMPSON – IFBB Judge
    “Phil appears to have added some nice size while keeping his symmetry and balance. He has noticeably improved arm, deltoid and upper chest development over the Phil I judged at the Arnold [Classic] in 2007. His conditioning also looks good. He was able to maintain his small waist while improving the size on his upper body. I look forward to seeing him standing on stage at the Ironman in a few weeks.”

MfG Steven

Phil Heath zwei Wochen vor der Ironman Pro 2008

Written by: Allan Donnelly
    February 4th, 2008

As promised, here is our third installment of Phil Heath preparing for the 2008 Ironman Pro. we decided to split this week's video into two parts, so check back later this week of Part Two of our third installment, courtesy of Flex correspondant Isaac Hinds of Lift Studios.

Geschrieben von Allan Donnelly
    4. Feburar 2008

Wie versprochen, hier ist der dritte TEil von Phil Heath vor der Ironman Pro 2008. Wir haben entschieden das Video von dieser Woche in zwei Teile zu teilen, so check am Ende der Woche erneut für den zweiten Teil.

Video 3 Teil 1 von 2:
    http://www.flexonline.com/videos/42

MfG Steven

HEATH: THE FINAL CHAPTER
    February 8th, 2008

Phil Heath's final video as he prepares for the Ironman Pro

Five weeks ago, Phil Heath created quite a stir when we released two pictures of the man some call the Future of Bodybuilding on flexonline. Since, we've been running weekly video installments of Heath as he closes in on the Ironman Pro, his first contest in nearly a year and only the fourth of his professional career.

In this video, the second part of footage shot on Tuesday, January 28, Heath was 18 days out from the February 16th Ironman Pro.

Heath: Das letzte Kapitel
    8. Feburar 2008

Phil Heath's letztes Video in welchem er sich für die Ironamn Pro vorbereitet.

Vor fünf Wochen, hat Phil Heath, manche nennen ihn die Zukunft im Bodybuilding, die BB-Szene durcheinandern gebracht als er zwei Bilder von sich bei flexonline.com veröffentlich hat. Seitdem haben wir wöchentlich Video's von Heath veröffentlicht, welche ihn auf dem Weg zur Ironman Pro und Arnold Classic zeigen. Sein letzter (first) Wettkampf ist fast ein Jahr her und er hat nur vier Profi Wettkämpfe in seiner Karriere bis jetzt gehabt.

In diesem Video, welches der zweite Teil ist von einen Videoshoot vom 28. Janaur 2008, ist Phil 18 Tage vor der am 16. Feburar 2008 statt findenden Ironman Pro 2008 zusehen.

http://www.flexonline.com/videos/44

MfG Steven

Seite 10 von 287 ErsteErste ... 891011122060110 ... LetzteLetzte