Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Thema: Sherri Gray

FBB-Szene Admin Avatar von FBBFan

Sherri Gray

juancarlos-sidechest.jpg
    I thought I would give everyone a little background about myself to get to know me a bit on a personal level. I am married with 2 children.
    I work full time as an Instrumentation Engineer for a Pharmaceutical company and also work part time as a personal trainer at 2 local gyms.
    My husband, John, is the owner of Custom Home Furniture Galleries here in Wilmington and is my biggest supporter. I wouldn’t be where I am today without the love and support of my husband and children. I began competing in 2007, but started in the Figure division.
    I did several shows and won a show and placed 2nd in another, but the following year I was being told I was too muscular for the physique they were trying to direct Figure. The judges suggested I switch to bodybuilding.
    I thought I would take their advice and see how I liked it. I started training in the spring of 2008 to compete in bodybuilding by changing my diet a bit and my training style. I did my first show in April of 2009 where I won my class and the overall. I also did Jr.USA’s and placed second that same year.
    I decided to stick with the bodybuilding because I enjoyed it and felt it fit my personality my style of training. I trained hard and competed at the Arnold Amateur in 2010 where I placed 2nd in the Middleweight division.
    In September 2010, I competed at the North Americans and won the Middleweight division in both the Open and Masters 35+ classes. I truly enjoy the challenge of bodybuilding and watching my body change by how I train and eat.
    I have developed a passion for it and hope my habits set a good example for eating clean and staying healthy for my kids, family and friends. I hope you enjoy the site and feel free to contact me with any questions.
    Competition History and Other Accomplishments:
    September 2010 North Americans Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure Championships Middleweight Bodybuilding Masters 35+- 1st place Middleweight Bodybuilding Open- 1st place
    March 2010 Arnold Amateur Sports Festival Middleweight Bodybuilding- 2nd place
    May 2009 Jr. USA Bodybuilding/Fitness/Figure Championships Middleweight Bodybuilding- 2nd place
    April 2009 NC State Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure Championships Lightweight Bodybuilding- 1st place and Overall
    June 2008 Jr. USA Bodybuilding/Fitness/Figure Championships Figure Division Class C- 16th place
    May 2008 NC State Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure Championships Open Figure Class B- 4th place
    June 2007 Atlantic Coast Crystal Cup Bodybuilding and Figure Championships Open Figure Class A- 1st place
    May 2007 Gold’s Classic Bodybuilding and Figure Championship Open Figure Class A- 2nd place
    April 2007 NC State Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure Championships Open Figure Class B- 4th place
    Other Related Accomplishments: Amateur Bodybuilder of the Week # 415 on www.Bodybuilding.com Interviews on – Promoting Real Women – Blog

WWW:
    http://sherrigrayfitness.com

Sherri hat jetzt ihren Wechsel in die Physiqueklasse bekannt gegeben.

Who doesn't love Burpees???

10 weeks to go! The countdown begins.....
    ... dafür alles beste