15. Brenda Marie Smith:
  • Brenda is a wildcard. She won the Kentucky Pro Figure show so you might wonder why I have her so low in my predictions. No disrespect to the women in the Kentucky Pro but this is an entirely different lineup and she has struggled to break into the top ten for the big shows.

Brenda Marie Smith At The 2008 Arnold Classic.
View More Pics Of Brenda Marie Smith At The 2008 Arnold Classic.
16.Georgina Lona:
  • She has a nice physique and was a show stopper at the North Americans where she turned pro. I think she hurt herself by coming into the Kentucky Pro and missing the mark. She was tied for 16th there and looked nothing like what she did when she turned pro. If she can bring the physique she did when turning pro she'll be higher but it remains to be seen.

Georgina Lona At The 2008 Kentucky Pro.
View More Pics Of Georgina Lona At The 2008 Kentucky Pro.
  • I love her physique and think it is one of the best in the pro ranks however compared to the other women in this lineup she is too muscular. She was 12th in the lineup last year. I'd like to see Juliana go back to lifting heavy put on just a little bit of size and compete in bodybuilding. Those of you who are fans of muscle will adore her physique and have her much higher.

Juliana Malacarne At The 2008 New York Pro.
View More Pics Of Juliana Malacarne At The 2008 New York Pro.
16. Sherlyn Roy:
  • She took top honors in New York at Team Universe and will be making her pro debut here. She has a nice physique but I would be surprised if she cracks the top ten. Not that she isn't able to but simply because the level of competition here is some of the toughest she'll ever face.