So wie Milos Sarcev gerade auf seinem Board veröffentlicht hat hat James "Flex" Lewis einen Sponsor-Vertarg mit Gaspari Nutrition unterzeichent.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch von meiner seite aus an den noch jungen Sportler.

I would like to use this opportunity to congratulate one of my team members [and first and only KNS-endorsed athlete] FLEX LEWIS on his new endorsement deal with Gaspari Nutrition.
As KNS really wasn't able to continue endorsing the athletes at this time due to enormous expenses associated with launch of the company - we have freed Flex and made him a "free agent" so he could possibly find nutritional supplementation company interested to use his services and image.

I am delighted to know that Rich Gaspari showed interest and trust in Flex's enormous potential and he also believes that my dear friend - James Flex Lewis will be IFBB professional in matter of just a few short weeks.

When asked for references - I could say nothing but great things about Flex who is without a doubt completely focused to take that Overall British Title which slipped away last year by a single point (Troy Brown managed to beat Flex in beyond close posedown...and if only ONE judge saw Flex a better man that day - we would have one of the youngest IFBB pros gracing the stages of big IFBB pro competitions - like IRONMAN, Arnold Classic etc...in 2007).

Let's hope that this year luck is going to be on Flex's side...and that indeed I could change his amateur status to professional team member Wink.

Good luck with British, Gaspari, Weider Publications and IFBB pro league!

World is yours Flex - go out there and TAKE IT!

Best always,

Milos and Milamar

MfG Steven